Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LiveSample not Crediting

Default LiveSample not Crediting

I have been experiencing problems with LiveSample surveys crediting. The first one that I did earlier this month did credit but subsequent surveys have not. Is anyone else having problems with this survey crediting?

You're not alone. I haven't received credit for at least 6 LiveSample surveys that I completed this month...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'll take a look on my end. How many are having this problem? I'm seeing credits coming through. I wonder if there is a specific setting that is causing problems for some of you?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I had one a few days ago that I finished and got the congrats page. I waited and waited for 2 hours and it did not post. Luckily, I had kept the congrats page open and I went back to check it and it said something like "click here or hit next to advance" and so I clicked that button and it credited! I think it was Live Sample, but it might have been Samplicous. HTH!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got credit for the original paid sign-up offer on 2/2 and the ones I took on 2/6 and 2/10 through the new link on the daily survey page but nothing since then. I haven't changed anything on my computer. I can't figure out why they don't credit???

Thanks for looking into this!

I have taken them 13 of them and all of them have credited for me, I get this page, I just got this tonight. I do not know if you all are getting this page or not, Hope that helps in some way.

Jtowner

Congratulations
    Thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us. You have been automatically entered into our $50,000 sweepstakes.
    Jtowner

Default GF DS

I just noticed GF did not credit for me today, I thought it had, until I noticed the light has been read, but I see no posts about it today. What is going on with them now, and did I miss everybody asking about it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Congratulations
    Thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us. You have been automatically entered into our $50,000 sweepstakes.

I get the same page and no credit.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I just noticed GF did not credit for me today, I thought it had, until I noticed the light has been read, but I see no posts about it today. What is going on with them now, and did I miss everybody asking about it.

Jtowner

Check out this thread
    http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...ad.php?t=71080

Default GF DS

Thanks did not see that, so I guess that answers it for me, I had the credit and then it was gone. Thanks for your help. I do not understand about the credit for Live, I use FF or Chrome and not a issue for me, I guess you all are
    always clearing cookies, that is one thing I do all the time and use the cc cleaner after they credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner