Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice for MK lunch...

We did Liberty Tavern for lunch in January. We had planned to do dinner but changed to lunch due to it looked like it would rain. We didn't want to wait on dinner in the rain. Lunch turned out good. It is just basic Americana fair, so nothing to write home about, but it was all good. I had pot roast and ti was good. DH had turkey.
    Does Crystal palace have lunch?

Thanks Sweetiee for the input. I think we're going to try LTT. Sounds like the best fit for our day.

Sunshine Rewards

we enjoy the crystal palace for lunch-my DH LOOOOOVES the citrus marinated flank steak. it's a character meal (pooh & friends), but the restaurant is so big you could probably be in and out before the characters ever get to you, lol.

We've had lunch at LTT and I really enjoyed it. Good food, great service, the prices weren't too outrageous... it was a nice mid-day break.

Been to LTT and CP.....I really like CP the best.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

ARGH - this is tough - It sounds like either choice would be good but I'm leaning toward LTT.

I think my "issue" with going to the CP is that DD is only 10, and I hate to pay for a buffet that she'll never eat her $ worth. She just picks - usually never finishes a kid's meal. Just seems so wasteful to me. Maybe next trip when she's a little older and hungrier. Should have went last year when she was still a "child" in Disney's eyes. That's the reason I can't justify the dining plan either at this age.
    Sunshine Rewards