Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
WOW! I was looking at your numbers and realized how nice staying in off season is. We are getting a 2 bedroom at SSR in January for about the same as a 1 bedroom in summer! EEK!
Yeah....gets pretty pricey - and that is trying to be as cheap as possible! I really hope that we stick to our guns and NOT do POR again. We like the resort, but DH especially wants something different. Not a whole lot of options for families of 5 that is very affordable to a regular blue collar family!

I about choked when I saw Missymouse's numbers for 2 value room! ACK! Now that does not include our AAA discount. But on top of that, figure 5 10 day passes AND flights AND food....sometimes I wish I did not like WDW as much as I do! LOL It doesn't help that WDW looks at 10 year olds as adult too! I only have 1 more year for a child ticket. Then we will have 5 Disney adults!

Okay....where is that DVC YOAMD prize that I am supposed to win! It would be nice to have that right about now. These numbers are killing me! LOL