Thread: Stoplight Page Updated!

Default Stoplight Page Updated!

I have spent the afternoon working on updating the Survey Stoplight page. I think I removed everything that is expired (checking to see if I can get Ampario anywhere else). I also added the 5 most recent new ones, along with how many times a day they can be done.

Am I missing anything?

Up next will be updating the daily checklist and the menu bar.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have spent the afternoon working on updating the Survey Stoplight page. I think I removed everything that is expired (checking to see if I can get Ampario anywhere else). I also added the 5 most recent new ones, along with how many times a day they can be done.

Am I missing anything?

Up next will be updating the daily checklist and the menu bar.
    looks great, much easier to locate the surveys you want to take. I like the counts of each survey too. Dynata is becoming my #1; pays less but I am able to get them much easier and don't find myself disqualified at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    looks great, much easier to locate the surveys you want to take. I like the counts of each survey too. Dynata is becoming my #1; pays less but I am able to get them much easier and don't find myself disqualified at the end.
    Lab 42 has not worked in a very long time, AMP and MTC still have that same no translation page, they have been down since mid June. Looks good thanks for doing that.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Lab 42 has not worked in a very long time, AMP and MTC still have that same no translation page, they have been down since mid June. Looks good thanks for doing that.

Jtowner
    I can't figure out why those aren't working because the network says that they are still. And they are on decent networks. I'll keep messing with them and see if pulling different links would make a difference.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awesome thank you!!!!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't figure out why those aren't working because the network says that they are still. And they are on decent networks. I'll keep messing with them and see if pulling different links would make a difference.
    I read on big forums last month, that they do not know how to fix it, since they a 3rd party. It happened last year, I posted on the same thread but it was resolved, this is not getting fixed.They are time consuming and often hard to get but worth it, good rewards for them. Maybe you could reach out to your connections, since you find things out, you may be able to find out what is going on with them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner