Thread: Uninox??

Default Uninox??

tried their survey this AM and again just now and all I get is a blank white screen. Have tried IE + FF. Light is red but never got this screen before.

Anyone else?

Scard,

I got the same thing, I think they have no surveys available. Since we both get it, I think that what is happening.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard,

I got the same thing, I think they have no surveys available. Since we both get it, I think that what is happening.

Jtowner
    thanks, I was thinking maybe end of the quarter and they have nothing left.

Default Live

I am starting to have issues with Live crediting, it started about 1 week ago, it was 2 different days, again I completed one and no credit. This one have problems quite a while ago, its been good until recently. Its red so I would think I am not the only one.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I am starting to have issues with Live crediting, it started about 1 week ago, it was 2 different days, again I completed one and no credit. This one have problems quite a while ago, its been good until recently. Its red so I would think I am not the only one.

Jtowner
    have not had crediting issues with Live but lots of trouble over the weekend and a few other days with PSB (can't remember the new name) not loading through Live, pages take forever to load and often I get an error,

Default Live

Anyone have a comment on Live today, its red and I did not get credit this am

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Anyone have a comment on Live today, its red and I did not get credit this am

Jtowner
    I completed one the last hour and it credited. Was a blue survey, looked like One Opinion use to (whatever happened to them?). I did the survey in IE.

Default Live

Thanks Scard, I had a short one this am, at least I did not waste much time on it. I am trying again and I will post what happens, You are the reason the light was yellow I guess. I guess Live gave up doing invoke sessions, been a long time since I got a invite to one of those. I have not read where anyone said they did one in a long time.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Default Live

Thanks Scard, I had a short one this am, at least I did not waste much time on it. I am trying again and I will post what happens, You are the reason the light was yellow I guess. I guess Live gave up doing invoke sessions, been a long time since I got a invite to one of those. I have not read where anyone said they did one in a long time.

Jtowner

This one did credit.
    Jtowner