Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2009 When are Sunshiners going to be at WDW and Where

Quote Originally Posted by sweetiee View Post
    That is what I decided to do. We packed half shorts and half pants, half long sleeve and half short. I don't want to do laundry, but I'm bringing a small bottle with us in case we need to wash half way through.
    The temps look like they will be in the mid 70's but get down to the 50's at night or cooler. I would much rather it be like this than hot. That is why we do January!
    It ended up being HOT almost the entire week of our trip. DD ran out of short sleeve shirts. We took one day for no parks and found an outlet mall. We bought her a couple short sleeve shirts to last. I did not feel like doing laundry! LOL
    It rained Thursday, the day before we left and really cooled it off. We had a great time though!

We will be at Old Key West June 11-18, 2009.
    Robin

my plans has changed yet again.

no april trip.

but i now have an extended trip for jun.

arrive 21jun, fort wilderness depart 19july.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

this is aweful. first time i have ever moved my dates back and forth.

anyway i am back to where i was. no more june/july trip. back for easter at pop. so no changes need be made.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

We switched Resorts from All Star Music to Port Orleans Riverside I am so excited it is our first time staying here. So we will be there June 6th thru the 14th. I made our ADR's Yesterday after being on hold for 2 hours!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Made our switch from Saratoga Springs to Beach Club Villas for October 10 - 14. Food and Wine, we are now set! (Looking forward to Storm Along Bay, too!)
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Made our switch from Saratoga Springs to Beach Club Villas for October 10 - 14. Food and Wine, we are now set! (Looking forward to Storm Along Bay, too!)
    Hey Dude...Same place, same dates for us too...Oct. 10-18, maybe we will run into you?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Hey Dude...Same place, same dates for us too...Oct. 10-18, maybe we will run into you?
    Pam, I saw that right after I posted! Maybe you'll find us floating around SAB - well, maybe me cuz PD doesn't do floating very well. We'll regale you of the 3 times in one hour when I sort of had to save him at the resort pool in Cabo. Oh, the fun we have!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Pam, I saw that right after I posted! Maybe you'll find us floating around SAB - well, maybe me cuz PD doesn't do floating very well. We'll regale you of the 3 times in one hour when I sort of had to save him at the resort pool in Cabo. Oh, the fun we have!!!
    I'm with PD in regards to pools but in my case, I don't do swimsuits!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

We are using a 40% off pin for two rooms at CSR December 19th to 26th! I can't wait for Christmas in WDW!