Page 289 of 334 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i think the survey gods have abandoned me today. have tried all 10 surveys today (both standard and long amp) and have managed to get 3 which really isn't too bad since it is the end of the month. sm has no options or new surveys, sh keeps sending me to surveys they say i do not qualify for (even though i don't even answer any questions), gtm, mv and samplicio have no surveys available for me to take and amp is being really weird. for the last 2 days i will try to do an amp and after a certain amount of time (not getting one) i stop and do something else. when i try again later in the day i either get a page that says that my session is already over or the this is embarrassing page even though i haven't completed 1. if i sound like i am complaining, i truly apologize as that is not my intent, i am just a wee bit frustrated with surveys this month as this has been a rough month for me with surveys. will say i am happy with the 3 i have gotten today and if i get any others that will be great, if not, there's always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and thanks for letting me vent a little this morning.
    Remember when there were only 3 a day and we were thrilled to get a tri-fecta?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

OhMari-i do remember those days well. how excited we all were when we could get a ds, sm and an amp all in 1 day. my how times have totally changed and so have the number of surveys. for reminding of the good old days and how completely stupid i must sound for talking about not getting my surveys. i hope u have a wonderful day and keep smiling.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Remember when there were only 3 a day and we were thrilled to get a tri-fecta?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    OhMari-i do remember those days well. how excited we all were when we could get a ds, sm and an amp all in 1 day. my how times have totally changed and so have the number of surveys. for reminding of the good old days and how completely stupid i must sound for talking about not getting my surveys. i hope u have a wonderful day and keep smiling.
    I would be happy with a trifecta today! $1.02 more to go for super member and I failed out of all the surveys today. Yesterday I got four. Ah well, maybe the survey gods will smile on me tomorrow.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Hawleys View Post
    I would be happy with a trifecta today! $1.02 more to go for super member and I failed out of all the surveys today. Yesterday I got four. Ah well, maybe the survey gods will smile on me tomorrow.
    I would be happy to get ONE, let alone three! I can't get anything this morning and I was only able to get ONE yesterday. You'll get some, keep trying...I have better luck in the evening for some reason and I'm not giving yet, the day is not over!! :-)
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I remember when we first started and the greenfield daily survey was the ONLY survey lol and you couldn't find out if it was going to credit until the next day and sometimes they took 2! You had to do all those crazy offers to make money. Now we get an opportunity everyday to do 9 surveys. WOW! SR you've come a long way baby!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I would be happy to get ONE, let alone three! I can't get anything this morning and I was only able to get ONE yesterday. You'll get some, keep trying...I have better luck in the evening for some reason and I'm not giving yet, the day is not over!! :-)
    That's good advice Pam! I will try again after work. Really want to be a SuperMember for my Christmas shopping.

Wishing you better luck this evening.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I remember when we first started and the greenfield daily survey was the ONLY survey lol and you couldn't find out if it was going to credit until the next day and sometimes they took 2! You had to do all those crazy offers to make money. Now we get an opportunity everyday to do 9 surveys. WOW! SR you've come a long way baby!!!
    I totally agree with you...I hate the complaining if one doesn't get "x" amount of surveys everyday, it just irritates me. I do appreciate it when someone mentions that they are having trouble getting surveys because that tells me that I'm not the only one not getting them but to "expect" to get them is another thing....be happy with what you do get on any given day and expect that there will be many days in between that you get one or none!!! Off my soapbox now!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I totally agree with you...I hate the complaining if one doesn't get "x" amount of surveys everyday, it just irritates me. I do appreciate it when someone mentions that they are having trouble getting surveys because that tells me that I'm not the only one not getting them but to "expect" to get them is another thing....be happy with what you do get on any given day and expect that there will be many days in between that you get one or none!!! Off my soapbox now!!
    I so agree with this! I does get a little bit annoying after a while. I like to come to this thread to see if other people are having the same problems as me not to see if someone doesn't qualify for a survey. Well now I will get off the soapbox too. I see sunshine rewards as bonus money and I am so thankful for all the chances we have to make money with sunshine rewards. Oh yea and next month when we are in Disney my whole family will have Sunshine Rewards to be thankful for too. Because mom has a $500 disney gift card to spend!!!

I've noticed a number of people over the last few months asking that this thread be kept to real problems with taking surveys, techinical issues, things not crediting, etc; but that hasn't happened.

I do check to see if others are having the same problem with a particular survey and either don't take that one or figure I am doing so at my own risk, and shouldn't be surprised if I end up with the same problem.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-28-2011 at 02:28 PM.

Got into a survey for SSI2that said it would be 1 minute. After around 4 or 5 it said I qualified to participate in a 60 minute session for $15. Idon't have an hour right now, but was wondering if anyone has ever done something like this? How do you get paid?