Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SSI problems?

Any new SSI problems? I just finished a survey about being a business owner. I know I answered all correctly and thoughtfully, was thanked and then it went to the page "although you did not qualify" but it did say one last question and thank you for completing you will be rewarded ....
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

is ssi not crediting immediately anymore? i finished 1 a couple of minutes ago and it did not credit yet. has something changed and is it back to crediting on the hour? any info someone could give me would be greatly appreciated. was able to get another ssi this morning, totally completed it and it credited right away. don't understand why the 1st 1 i took did not credit but was really happy that the 2nd one did.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-20-2012 at 02:58 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    is ssi not crediting immediately anymore? i finished 1 a couple of minutes ago and it did not credit yet. has something changed and is it back to crediting on the hour? any info someone could give me would be greatly appreciated. was able to get another ssi this morning, totally completed it and it credited right away. don't understand why the 1st 1 i took did not credit but was really happy that the 2nd one did.
    Mine credited right away this morning. I have noticed in the past that SSI would sometimes credit on the 2nd hour but not since the change to immediate credit.

Got the page with the flags at the top saying I would not be getting credit.
    Cleared cookie, answered thoughtfully, etc
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

I have a weird, ongoing SSI issue and it's driving me nuts. I can complete a survey, get to where the star page is loading, and it never loads. If I end up refreshing, I get the flag page. Is anyone else having this issue and losing a lot of credits? It seems like I have at least two problem surveys a week right now, usually one DS and an SSI. The DS issue seems to be limitted to surveys that don't route back to the congrats page, but no clue on why I can't get SSI's star page to load.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I have a weird, ongoing SSI issue and it's driving me nuts. I can complete a survey, get to where the star page is loading, and it never loads. If I end up refreshing, I get the flag page. Is anyone else having this issue and losing a lot of credits? It seems like I have at least two problem surveys a week right now, usually one DS and an SSI. The DS issue seems to be limitted to surveys that don't route back to the congrats page, but no clue on why I can't get SSI's star page to load.
    Have you tried using a different browser? Just a suggestion. FF works so much better for me than IE.