Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Let's discuss Disney

Quote Originally Posted by kerry34 View Post
    I am sorry you have to cancel. I have been there myself. It is a bit depressing isnt it? You will be able to go again another time though right?
    We usually go every other year. I was going to take a special trip with DD this summer on our "off" year to WDW. Money is NOT rolling in, although I think I could manage it. But I have issues with going and NOT having DH blessing. He was not very excited about me going....So....I will not be going....however, it is still tempting since I have not called and cancelled yet! LOL
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone want to give me your thoughts on MNSSHP? We will be there for one of the dates in Sept., but DH thinks we should skip it and go somewhere else instead. I'm not sure, the idea of dragging costumes in Sept....but it does sound like fun. What to do???? (BTW, my girls are 5, 10 & 13)
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    Anyone want to give me your thoughts on MNSSHP? We will be there for one of the dates in Sept., but DH thinks we should skip it and go somewhere else instead. I'm not sure, the idea of dragging costumes in Sept....but it does sound like fun. What to do???? (BTW, my girls are 5, 10 & 13)
    We went 2 years ago and loved it. We went more for the ambiance than riding the rides. We did costumes (see siggy below) and this year we will be going back and doing something even simpler -> we are going to do custom t-shirts and be mouseketeers. It was really hot and it rained for a short while during our party so elaborate costumes might not be the best thing.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    We went 2 years ago and loved it. We went more for the ambiance than riding the rides. We did costumes (see siggy below) and this year we will be going back and doing something even simpler -> we are going to do custom t-shirts and be mouseketeers. It was really hot and it rained for a short while during our party so elaborate costumes might not be the best thing.

I never realized that your siggy pic was in costume. Cute! I guess DD5 will be bringing a princess costume anyway, and the big girls could probably do something simple...DH would go along if I really wanted to...I think I'll read up on it some more. Are you going Fri 9/19? That's when we would be going.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I never realized that your siggy pic was in costume. Cute! I guess DD5 will be bringing a princess costume anyway, and the big girls could probably do something simple...DH would go along if I really wanted to...I think I'll read up on it some more. Are you going Fri 9/19? That's when we would be going.
    I'm in a fringe dress and its a tad hard to see all the fringe in that picture but its there! I would definetly do simple because the dress sucked!

We would be going on 9/27 (?) I think just because I don't know when we could/would leave on the 19th and I don't want to rush.
    Sunshine Rewards