Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Live Sample surveys

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Im not sure which survey you did but I just got an email that I got paid for the organic one I did. I have also done a chili one and a manwhich one that I haven't gotten paid for yet. I got paid $10 but it was a $15 survey. Then I got another email saying they messed up and it should have been $15 so they deposited another $5. This organic one was the first one I did so hopefully the money for the other two will follow. They were each $20 surveys and I did them within a day and a week of the first one. I will be very happy if those pay this week!!!
    I did the organic one as well and could have sworn it said $25 but based on your info maybe I was wrong.

I also did the chili one 2 weeks ago today for $20 but that was not PP. JTowner said they can be slow so maybe we won't see the $20 for another week or so?

$15 more for my Disney Trip fund!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I had $15 entered in to my spreadsheet and I went back on the other thread about these surveys and checked and I had said it was worth $15 so I think it was. The chili one wasn't $25 paypal? What was it? I have it entered as paypal but I have been wrong before...many time LOL

See what I mean? It was actually $20 not $25 for the chili one. I do have it entered as paypal though. I bet I was so excited I just skipped right over HOW I was going to get paid because I was so excited that I was going to get paid. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I did the chili one on 8/2 and the e-mail invite says $20 "reward"; I am assuming that will be mailed. I think others have said they were gift cards they received.

I haven't done any others but have been on the lookout for them. Live is the 3rd survey I try everyday!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Just got an email that they deposited the $20 in PayPal for the chili survey! !!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Just got an email that they deposited the $20 in PayPal for the chili survey! !!
    Me too. That is the last one I was waiting for, hope some more opportunities come along.

Thanks to those who posted about trying these. I am careful about what info I give out on line and the first few of these that I saw asked for my physical addresss. Started trying them when I read about other members getting $$ from this.

I was so excited to finally get an invite to do one of these surveys for $30! But, so bummed that I wasn't going to be home at the time it is being offered. So, I had to close out the survey and try another one.

Then, I got an invite for a $25 one - and I'll be able to do it.

Thanks for the original post - I had no idea these were out there. Can't wait to complete it and see the $ in Paypal!
    Sunshine Rewards

Did my survey last night on a sweetener. At the end of the survey, I had a screen that said "to complete the session and process your information, please click on the link below." When I clicked on the link, I was routed to a page that said "Qualified." But no confirmation email or anything else. Is that what everyone else experienced at the end of these surveys?

I sure hope more of them come up. What a great opportunity to add to the "fun fund."
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Did my survey last night on a sweetener. At the end of the survey, I had a screen that said "to complete the session and process your information, please click on the link below." When I clicked on the link, I was routed to a page that said "Qualified." But no confirmation email or anything else. Is that what everyone else experienced at the end of these surveys?

I sure hope more of them come up. What a great opportunity to add to the "fun fund."
    The "qualified" is all you get, at least for the 3 I have done so far. I did one last night too (different one). The e-mail says 7-10 days but my experience so far has been that it can be 10 business days (2 weeks) but I have been paid for all I completed. Save the invitation e-mail in case there are any issues.

Love the extra money

I qualified for one of these extra surveys and completed it a few weeks ago. It was more involved and time consuming than others though. It spanned 5 days and I had to log into a moderated site at least twice a day and answer specific questions. The time commitment was about 45 minutes a day and I also had to submit about a 2 minute video each day as well. BUT, I just received my $150 check for doing this last week which made it all worthwhile LOVE these extra opportunities!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I qualified for one of these extra surveys and completed it a few weeks ago. It was more involved and time consuming than others though. It spanned 5 days and I had to log into a moderated site at least twice a day and answer specific questions. The time commitment was about 45 minutes a day and I also had to submit about a 2 minute video each day as well. BUT, I just received my $150 check for doing this last week which made it all worthwhile LOVE these extra opportunities!
    Awesome!!!
    Sunshine Rewards