Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Christmas contest chatter

today I knew it was 11 days so I went to the 11 days thread and posted my thing. Then I noticed it was closed so I quickly changed it to congrats. I was confused.

Thanks for clarifying
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We actually figured out that we were one day ahead, so we had to take a day off at some point. So we took it today.
    I have a count down hall hanger in my house, and I seriously thought I was loosing it.
    Yesterday my dh told me I was wrong. I was counting on my fingers and I always came out a day ahead. But I figured you weren't counting christmas day.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

So, I was just curious, for today's contest, do we get an entry for each purchase? Or is is limited to one entry per person?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    So, I was just curious, for today's contest, do we get an entry for each purchase? Or is is limited to one entry per person?
    I was just coming to ask the same thing. Tricia's post states PURCHASE, not pural.

Tricia or Cindy or Angie...........if you can verify... I'll go in and delete my 2nd post if neccessary. I did a lot of shopping today!

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Was it answered anywhere if it is one per person or one per purchase for the contest today? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm really excited that I won Day 12! So for those of you who have done this before, what do I choose when I open the Trouble Ticket - Request Credit or Account Question? Or doesn't it matter?
    Thanks!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    I'm really excited that I won Day 12! So for those of you who have done this before, what do I choose when I open the Trouble Ticket - Request Credit or Account Question? Or doesn't it matter?
    Thanks!
    I think I selected Account Question. I had not problems getting my prize by doing that. Congrats on your win!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, Pat!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I'm done wrapping We get it all done before Thanksgiving.
    zoodoyle posted this in the contest thread, and I just have to say, NO WAY! SERIOUSLY?????
    I think that is totally impossible and wish I was you, I am not done shopping, much less wrapping
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    zoodoyle posted this in the contest thread, and I just have to say, NO WAY! SERIOUSLY?????
    I think that is totally impossible and wish I was you, I am not done shopping, much less wrapping

I know, kinda crazy, eh?! But it works well - my parents live 2 hours away, so we wrap the presents, put them in rubbermaid containers, and load up the back of the van for Thanksgiving. Never once have the kids asked "what's in the crates?". But, if we waited and brought them with us when we travel for Christmas, they'd definitely know what was in them! And it keeps them out of the house so there's no snooping!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards