Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are there no surveys available?

Default Are there no surveys available?

I have only been able to do a few surveys the entire week. I spend a good 10 minutes on each entering information just to be told sorry we can not find a survey for you please try tomorrow. The surveys that I have completed say thank you but have yet to pay. So frustrating! Anyone know what is going on or is this normal?

Surveys have been hard to get and yes they can ask alot of questions and tell you that you don't qualify. Just keep trying and don't get frustrated I have found that there are more surveys available later in the day than early in the morning.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

OP-when you say the surveys have said 'thank you' yet don't pay...what exactly do you mean? Are you getting credit for the surveys that you've done?

The new MV/Live pages can be confusing. They will say "thank you for trying" or " you may have noticed today's survey was shorter than usual....." when you actually have NOT completed the survey.

Most of the companies will say "congratulations" when you've actually completed a survey that should/will credit.

Are you using CCleaner or at least clearing cookies at least once a day?

That said, this month has been the worst I've personally had since joining SR. Lots of "you don't qualify" and more than several that should have credited and haven't.

I'm trying to stay positive with the "yes, it's January" mantra but it's a challenge.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default clearing cookies

Yes I get a lot of thank you for trying and it is taking longer than usual to find you a survey. I have seen the congratulations comment and have been paid for those. I have complete 2 or 3 that will say thank for completing the survey but those I have not been paid for. I have not cleared my cookies will that help somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfan4 View Post
    Yes I get a lot of thank you for trying and it is taking longer than usual to find you a survey. I have seen the congratulations comment and have been paid for those. I have complete 2 or 3 that will say thank for completing the survey but those I have not been paid for. I have not cleared my cookies will that help somehow?
    Yes, every 24 hours, you should clean your history and cashe cookies.

Try the new one that we are testing. It is looking good today!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4313
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default Thanks

Thanks Tricia. Completed it and waiting to see if I get credit. I have completed several of the Mythoughtscount but have not received credit. They usually say survey completed but not congratulations. It went into great detail on products. I have also tried the Radio Loyalty but there is no CAPTCHA pop ups. I have got to get this all figured out.

Completed a Live and Myview, and then the new one. Live credited so far. Completed a Greenfield only to complete the last question then the screen just stayed blank. Hit refresh and got a sorry but you did not qualify for the survey.

Update- MyView also credited- so just crossing fingers on the new one now.

Default Test paid!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfan4 View Post
    Thanks Tricia. Completed it and waiting to see if I get credit. I have completed several of the Mythoughtscount but have not received credit. They usually say survey completed but not congratulations. It went into great detail on products. I have also tried the Radio Loyalty but there is no CAPTCHA pop ups. I have got to get this all figured out.
    The new test survey paid but the Mythoughtscount still has not.

What is the deal with clearing cookies? I never do but still get credit. ?