Thread: 2013 Holiday Contest

Default 2013 Holiday Contest

Hasn't the contest started the last few years on November 8th? I have a couple of orders I am waiting to place until the contest starts. Or do I have the date wrong?

I thought it's usually been a day or two after Veteran's Day-but maybe I'm wrong.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Merchants have been REALLY SLOW about responding with prizes this year. So we had to push it back a little bit. The cash back increases usually start around Black Friday. But we won't wait that long to start everything else. I promise!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oh good! I have things I've been waiting to order too. I really need to get some stuff from Ulta and I'm not sure how long I can make my stuff last! Can't wait!

Tricia, can you put a link to the holiday contest on the homepage or the member zone? Gotta check my entries!

THANK YOU!!!

I have completely fallen off the survey wagon. It has been SOOOO long since I've done more than 5 surveys IN A MONTH. Now that the holiday contest has started, I have a renewed desire to complete the surveys. I already completed FIVE today!!!

I just got back from my most recent Disney vacation (ran my first 1/2 marathon!) and now the planning begins for the next one. Time to get cracking on earning some spending money. We are going next October and I really want to take DH and the kids to the MNSSHP. As of right now, the tickets are not in the budget so it's time to do some surveys.