Page 105 of 136 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1355

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I also got the cartoon survey and an "error" in the middle. I thought I had missed instructions to get my kid to the computer when it asked me whether I would ask my parents to take me to Burger King. I can't imagine what my parents would say if I asked them to take be to BK!
    the same thing happened to me with that survey

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

I just got a OTX survey on computer stuff and I was basically done...1 questions left....those classification questions and it booted me when I was done! That never happened to me with an OTX. Fortuntely I got another one the next try.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

what is wrong with otx this morning? i did one yesterday morning very early and it has been well over 24 hours since i took it and it credited and everytime i have tried to take one today it keeps telling me that i have reached my limit for the day. how is that possible? i am a wee bit confused and frustrated as i had no problems the last 2 days - only this morning.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    what is wrong with otx this morning? i did one yesterday morning very early and it has been well over 24 hours since i took it and it credited and everytime i have tried to take one today it keeps telling me that i have reached my limit for the day. how is that possible? i am a wee bit confused and frustrated as i had no problems the last 2 days - only this morning.
    I got the same message last night and it was about 36-48 hours since I had done one last. I tried again a few hours later and got one with no problem.

OTX has been very strange the last couple of weeks. I've been having all kinds of trouble trying to get a survey from them.
    -Chad

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

"What you do today will define who you are tomorrow."

Sunshine Rewards

i still can't get an otx survey and i have been trying for nearly 5 hours now. i couldn't get one at all on friday but had no problem on saturday or sunday. otx is very moody when it comes to their 24 hour rule lately even after it has been over 24 hours. is there anyone we can contact to find out what the problem is with otx or are we all just out of luck? any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as i becoming just a wee bit frustrated by all of this.

i finally got an otx survey today (it took me over 8 hours to get one), completed it, got the thank you page, went thru all the offers but it did not credit on the hour. are surveys just taking longer today to credit or is it me? my sm survey took 1 1/2 hours to credit so i am getting nervous. can someone please help me.

sometimes otx takes two hours for me. I would not worry yet
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks for your words of encouragement - i really needed that. have a wonderful day.

Your welcome. You have a great day too. I am sure it will credit for you!
    Sunshine Rewards

it just credited. guess i should be more patient today about surveys and not stress out as much as i do. thanks again for everything.