Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey Head

Default Survey Head

Completed 2 this morning that routed back normally but did not credit. NEVER had that happen before.

one was about banking and one was on makeup where you had to rapidly click on the parts of ads that caught your eye
    Last edited by SCard; 02-10-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Completed 2 this morning that routed back normally but did not credit. NEVER had that happen before.

one was about banking and one was on makeup where you had to rapidly click on the parts of ads that caught your eye
    I feel your pain, my son did one for me yesterday on a movie. Took the poor kid a half hour and then at the end it asked him to rate the survey and then when he did it just told him thanks - never routed to SR, no credit
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've been having issues too. Tricia looked into it for me and found she was getting credit but it wasn't attaching my number to it. So there is something blocking SH on my computer but I'm not sure what it is. I'm still cleaning it out and checking settings.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I've been having issues too. Tricia looked into it for me and found she was getting credit but it wasn't attaching my number to it. So there is something blocking SH on my computer but I'm not sure what it is. I'm still cleaning it out and checking settings.
    Thanks, glad to know it's not just me. I checked my settings after reading your post and nothing has changed there. I did complete a 3rd SH last night and it did credit.

Just completed a SH about clothing stores through Quick Surveys that went to a white page. It didn't credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone else noticed that now when you try to take a SH and you don't qualify if you "click the link" to get to a new survey the original first two pages of questions for SH open up and you have to answer them all over again? It used to just try and take you to a new survey. I HATE filling out those questions over and over again and find myself bailing out after 3 or 4 trys becuase it gets tedious! SH used to be one of my favorite surveys but something has changed. I was thinking maybe it was only happening because of the problems we were expeirncing with the surveys being down, but it started again today
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have not been routed back to those 2 pages but SH has been very undependable for me for about a week. In 6 days I have completed 6 and got credit for 2. Some routed back to SR some didn't. It is very frustrating wondering if it is them or my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that now when you try to take a SH and you don't qualify if you "click the link" to get to a new survey the original first two pages of questions for SH open up and you have to answer them all over again? It used to just try and take you to a new survey. I HATE filling out those questions over and over again and find myself bailing out after 3 or 4 trys becuase it gets tedious! SH used to be one of my favorite surveys but something has changed. I was thinking maybe it was only happening because of the problems we were expeirncing with the surveys being down, but it started again today
    Yes-it keeps going back.

On the 28th of February I did 8 survey's and thought, Okay, I'm back and I want to get going on Survey's again. The last 2 weeks, I haven't been qualifyling for anything, maybe one a day. of those 8 survey's SH wasn't one of them, because I kept getting thrown out. I did at least 10 different survey's yesterday and nothing credited. I don't know if it is my age or location, but I sure am down on survey's again.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i just tried to do a sh (i think it was an advertising survey) and it would not load at all. all i got was a plain, blank white page. sh used to be relatively easy to get but for some reason lately it has gotten harder to qualify for 1. guess i can try again later and hopefuly sh will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

SH used to be one of the easier ones for me to get. The last few months, it has been a lot tougher. I think there were 4-5 days in a row last month when I could not get into ONE single SH survey and it was green lighted most of the time.
    Last edited by SCard; 03-03-2012 at 11:46 AM.