Thread: Understanding Modpath offers?

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default Understanding Modpath offers?

It has been very discouraging lately that SO many of the new offers being listed are modpath offers, which don't credit for many of us on SR. I know that free offers are free but it is a downer to get excited seeing all the new offers but then see it is the dreaded modpath. It isn't my email (as I change it routinely) or my settings. I have no problem with ANY other offer or my shopping crediting so I know it is not my computer. Eltpath, tnmtechnology, etc...they all credit just fine. Do you guys know if it a modpath offer when you post it? It usually isn't an issue because there isn't that many but lately it seems like the majority of new offers are all modpaths and I have pages that I can't take advantage of Is there any other way to route the offers? Anything that might help all of those of us who do not get credit for these offers would be appreciated. I'm not trying to be gripey, just would like to understand why these particular offers don't credit for so many of us
    Last edited by andrea2289; 12-12-2008 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Spelling
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I am in your same situation.
    I actually click out with I see what it is.
    I used to have more luck on my 2nd or 3rd try.
    But it isn't worth my time anymore.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I am in your same situation.
    I actually click out with I see what it is.
    I used to have more luck on my 2nd or 3rd try.
    But it isn't worth my time anymore.
    That's what I need to do (just close out) but I always think
    'maybe this time' lol
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

For some reason when I do the offers, after I enter my email and click to start, 2 separate browser windows open up at the same time. The first window is asking for mailing info. and second starts the silver, gold, platinum, etc. I have done the offers both ways: starting from the 2nd web page (silver, gold, etc.)and then closing that window and doing first page asking for mailing info. etc. I have also closed 2nd open window and filling out mailing info. then moving onto silver, gold. etc. Either way, I never get a congrats or completed page telling me I finished the offer. Any ideas

I am still a pecker!

I'm sorry I don't have any ideas but who knows, there might be a trick to getting these finicky offers to credit that we are missing. I don't want this to turn into a thread where we just gripe about not getting credit. I know SR frowns on that. But MODPATH offers specifically give more people problems than any other and maybe we can figure out why?
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Sorry if it came across as a whine, not meant to. I guess what I'm asking is, is there a specific order in which the web pages are supposed to load when completing the offers? For me, after I enter email address and click enter, I get 2 separate web pages trying to open at the same time. I don't think that's supposed to happen. When I receive an offer via email from SR and click on the link, 1 page at a time opens and it seems to finish perfectly and always credits.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am not sure there is an answer to your question. If the offers were not crediting for the majority of people then they would be pulled. The fact that they are still there tell me that they are crediting for people. I know that doesn't help since they aren't crediting for everyone but there isn't a real answer on how to get them to credit. It could be that they are tracking by IP address and yours is in their database. Sometimes it is a combination of several pieces of information. I know this is a tough time of year for freebies and so Miss Angie is doing her best to pull whatever she can find for us. It just so happens that those are the ones she can find. I have several types of offers that never credit for me. I just do all offers as the pop up and take what I can get. I wish I had a better answer for you but unfortunately I don't. The only thing I do know is that if offers aren't crediting for people they get pulled quickly. Since they are still there that means they are crediting for people. I am wishing you some pixie dust that you start to have better luck and since the Christmas season will be over soon we should be getting more freebie offers coming up to do.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 12-12-2008 at 03:07 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Please reread Tricia's response to a very similar thread last week.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...9&postcount=11
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by loretta32965 View Post
    Sorry if it came across as a whine, not meant to. I guess what I'm asking is, is there a specific order in which the web pages are supposed to load when completing the offers? For me, after I enter email address and click enter, I get 2 separate web pages trying to open at the same time. I don't think that's supposed to happen. When I receive an offer via email from SR and click on the link, 1 page at a time opens and it seems to finish perfectly and always credits.
    When doing these offers I go completely through with the loading of pages and ignore the red and white silver gold that comes up initially. I leave it open while I work on the other pages and go through the silver/gold offers page I get when I have completed the yes/no pages. Then when I get to the end I just close out the silver/gold page that opened when I first started the offer.
    Sunshine Rewards