Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Holiday Giveaway is Here!!

Hi everyone! I have sent emails to every winner in order verify your mailing addresses and/or email that is listed in your account. Please email me if you haven't already just to verify your information. Prizes will go out later this week! Thank you all so much and CONGRATULATIONS!

Hello Holiday Giveaway Winners! I still have a few members I have not heard back from. I just need a verification that your address listed in your account is correct/current. These are the members I need to hear back from. You can submit a Trouble Ticket if you wish just to verify.

Women's Mama Bear Buffalo Check Clog Slippers (XL) ($30) (DearFoams) 2000
    Rhino Runner Apple Watch Band 5428
    $50 Gift Card (Disney) 42524

$10 Gift Card (Starbucks) 8412

Have the prizes been sent out? I am still waiting for the amazon gift card via email to come through
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    Have the prizes been sent out? I am still waiting for the amazon gift card via email to come through
    We are waiting to send them until everyone verified their addresses. Otherwise we will end up wasting money on having to resend things that get sent back. I talked to Ashleigh this morning and there are 3 people left she is waiting to hear from.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We are waiting to send them until everyone verified their addresses. Otherwise we will end up wasting money on having to resend things that get sent back. I talked to Ashleigh this morning and there are 3 people left she is waiting to hear from.
    Are we still waiting on this? These prizes are from last year this is quite a bit of time to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    Are we still waiting on this? These prizes are from last year this is quite a bit of time to wait.
    Although the contest ran through the holidays, we did not draw the winners until last month because we wanted to give people time to use their raffle tickets. Some of the prizes were sent immediately depending on when people claimed them and how the advertisers worked with us. Others we waited until we were able to contact all of the winners to verify information and then process them all at once. Most of them have now been processed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good morning,
    I still have not received the prize, I really do not need it since it is sugar and chocolate, I would actually prefer to let you guys re-gift it, but I know it comes from the Candy store in Savannah.

I am looking into this right away! Savannah's verified with us that they shipped it out to you February 4th (estimated to be to you middle of that week) and it was sent to the address that you verified to me. We will get this figured out!

Good Morning! I tried to contact you via email and it kept getting kicked back to me. So sorry! Savannah's Candy Kitchen sent out another one to you. Could you let me know if you received it?