Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thank you for the early Pay Pal

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I figured with it being such a short month I might as well just get it all done at once!
    thank you.
    no one has posted about but Pay Pal sent me a 1099K which included my SR earnings; that was a surprise but it appears it was all Pay Pal's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thank you.
    no one has posted about but Pay Pal sent me a 1099K which included my SR earnings; that was a surprise but it appears it was all Pay Pal's doing.
    That's interesting. I didn't even get one from the survey companies that pay us through PayPal and just had to self-report my numbers. I wonder what they are including in that as revenue??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That's interesting. I didn't even get one from the survey companies that pay us through PayPal and just had to self-report my numbers. I wonder what they are including in that as revenue??
    I am guessing anything I got paid for through PP from any source. Like the interactive sessions that we get through SR pay via PP. Members who cash out for gift cards would be OK. I have always liked the PP option as I can use that money for other things besides WDW.

I am guessing anything I got paid for through PP from any source. Like the interactive sessions that we get through SR pay via PP. Members who cash out for gift cards would be OK. I have always liked the PP option as I can use that money for other things besides WDW.
    I did not get a 1099 from Paypal. been using them for years, not sure about that Scard that does not seem right to me. I would think you have to claim that as earnings, which I know Rewards sites to send them out if you make over 600.00. Here Trish said she does not do that, we shop here also, I recall reading about. I do not understand that they are a credit company. I charged using Paypal then get 6 months to PIF with no interest. I am lost with that one. If it is Paypal I would be calling them and asking questions.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did not get a 1099 from Paypal. been using them for years, not sure about that Scard that does not seem right to me. I would think you have to claim that as earnings, which I know Rewards sites to send them out if you make over 600.00. Here Trish said she does not do that, we shop here also, I recall reading about. I do not understand that they are a credit company. I charged using Paypal then get 6 months to PIF with no interest. I am lost with that one. If it is Paypal I would be calling them and asking questions.

Jtowner
    thanks for your post, I assumed that most SR members who use PP would have gotten a 1099. I wonder if i might have to do with the state, I an in MA.
    I will look into it more

thanks for your post, I assumed that most SR members who use PP would have gotten a 1099. I wonder if i might have to do with the state, I an in MA.
    I will look into it more
    Glad you are looking into it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

it's just for MA and VT.

only need to report if you have more than $20,000 in business on PP and 200 transactions which I do not have.

it's just for MA and VT.

only need to report if you have more than $20,000 in business on PP and 200 transactions which I do not have.
    Glad to hear that Scard,

Jtowner
    Jtowner