Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issue

Default Greenfield Issue

Just a heads-up that Greenfield is not crediting on the hour. In fact, they are retracting all credits issued so far today. So we will be taking them back as well. But they are going to manually load them all in for us tomorrow. So you can keep taking them if you want and just know that you will get them tomorrow once they import them to us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just a heads-up that Greenfield is not crediting on the hour. In fact, they are retracting all credits issued so far today. So we will be taking them back as well. But they are going to manually load them all in for us tomorrow. So you can keep taking them if you want and just know that you will get them tomorrow once they import them to us.
    I just noticed this and came here to see if it was mentioned. Got the credit later than usual and then it was gone.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks for the heads up. I took one before work, and was stunned to get home to no credit. Glad to know...

PS: my GF from this morning is back on my account history? Anyone else?
    Waiting to see what happens with the SM I just took....
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 03-01-2012 at 06:33 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I completed one this morning before I left for the office and it credited but it's gone now.

haha, I love this forum I was just coming here to check on this b/c I noticed on my front page that it wasn't crossed off on my list and it was earlier today. And then checked my acct. history and saw that it was gone! Glad to hear they'll be coming back! Thanks for letting us know!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the update! I was just coming to check - I did say earlier that I enjoyed my survey today so much that I didn't even care if it credited, but since it did credit, I wanted it to stay!

PS: the GF disappeared again-but the SM credited normally...

Thanks for letting us know. I just finished my DS and would have wondered why it didn't credit. Glad to hear they will credit tomorrow.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Do we know yet if we took one yesterday and today if we will get credit for both today?

It looks like the credits are coming through normally but we are not turning the auto credit system back on until we know that they are completely fixed. But I am seeing credits from both yesterday and today and we are going to make sure that everyone gets them properly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs