Thread: My Meeting with Greenfield

Default My Meeting with Greenfield

I had a chance to meet with my rep at Greenfield while at our conference and it went really well for SR! I know that some of you have been disappointed in the number of surveys that they had for us in 2012. They are making some great changes this quarter that are going to result in a lot more surveys being available for us. It may take a month or so to kick in, but I think we are going to see things back to where they used to be by the beginning of the second quarter. For now, just keep plugging away at them and hopefully we will continue to see things improve!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That's great to hear! Glad you had a good meeting
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I had a chance to meet with my rep at Greenfield while at our conference and it went really well for SR! I know that some of you have been disappointed in the number of surveys that they had for us in 2012. They are making some great changes this quarter that are going to result in a lot more surveys being available for us. It may take a month or so to kick in, but I think we are going to see things back to where they used to be by the beginning of the second quarter. For now, just keep plugging away at them and hopefully we will continue to see things improve!
    Wonderful news. Don't know about anyone else but I have not had as many instances where I complete a GF survey and end up with not qualifying this month which is nice to see. Would love to have GF back to the way things used to be, I used to complete one just about every day.

Lots of "sorry no surveys, try again tomorrow", would be nice to not see that so often.

Thanks!
    Last edited by SCard; 01-24-2013 at 06:40 PM.

That's awesome news for SR and the members!!
    Sunshine Rewards

great news!!! i have been having trouble having there be any to take but when I do get in they do go through and credit for the most part
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Glad to hear.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards