Page 174 of 334 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    just spent over 45 minutes doing a ds on a particular sleep aid, had to watch videos, pick out products that i would want to purchase, give my opinion on one of the videos and after spending all that time (i went very very slowly) a white page came up saying that i did not qualify. oh well, you win some you lose some. on the bright side i was able to get another ds right away on health products, completed it and got the congrats page.
    The exact same thing happened to me except I wasn't able to get another one. Not qualifying for much lately.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Ohhh! I just spent 30 minutes on a SSI survey that asked me to join a group and then when it was to go back to the congratulations page...I got an error message and no credit at the top of the hour.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Ohhh! I just spent 30 minutes on a SSI survey that asked me to join a group and then when it was to go back to the congratulations page...I got an error message and no credit at the top of the hour.
    I might have just done the same SSI. Click at the end expecting to see the SSI page with 2 rows of stars and instead get this error:

Unexpected Error (SFC)

Last edited by SCard; 03-23-2011 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I might have just done the same SSI. Click at the end expecting to see the SSI page with 2 rows of stars and instead get this error:

Unexpected Error (SFC)

I had this survey last night. I meant to post here, but forgot.

When I was asked "Do you want to join?" after I had already agreed to the terms, I said no. These kinds of surveys seem to never route back properly, and I didn't want to sign up for something for no reason. I was hoping I would get credit anyway, but I got the "you don't qualify, try another" page.
    Kayla

I did that SSI one too.......didn't get it after finishing the survey.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just took 2 seperate surveys and was also asked to "join" their community. When I declined, I was told that I did not qualify for the survey and did not receive credit for it. This seems so unfair especially when I completed the survey, they got all of their answers from me, and then do not credit me for the survey! FRUSTRATED!!!!!! Two in a row, maybe it is time to take a break from the survey thing!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    I just took 2 seperate surveys and was also asked to "join" their community. When I declined, I was told that I did not qualify for the survey and did not receive credit for it. This seems so unfair especially when I completed the survey, they got all of their answers from me, and then do not credit me for the survey! FRUSTRATED!!!!!! Two in a row, maybe it is time to take a break from the survey thing!
    I got that one this morning too, declined joining and then got the boot. I've still gotten credit for other ones that I declined but this one you needed to join I guess to possibly get the credit...I agree, not right when you had to go through the whole survey first.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Which company are the ones that are asking you to join a panel coming from?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The one that I took was from SSI, it was a survey all about what kind of cheese you buy and eat.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    SSI, at least the one I took today. It was asking me if I was interested in joining their "community". It was the same subject as PP.
    Last edited by SCard; 03-23-2011 at 03:20 PM.