Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: philosophy Contest (Ends 4/22)

Default philosophy Contest (Ends 4/22)

As we teased in our new philosophy review video, we have some products to give away! Let's start with the "state of grace" set of 4 bottles of perfume (amazing grace, pure grace, eternal grace, and inner grace).

Rules are simple. Get one entry when you post in this thread what you consider to be an example of grace. It could be a person, a moment, a memory. What is grace to you?

Bonus entry! Pin the product image above on Pinterest and leave a comment about philosophy, Sunshine Rewards, or this contest.

All entries must be posted by midnight Eastern on Sunday April 22. I'll randomly select a winner. Must be a member of Sunshine Rewards to enter.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Looking up Grace in the dictionary and you would fnd a picture of my grandmother. She is very loving and giving person. She never judges anyone.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Here's a good one...Nancy Grace at the christening of the Disney Fantasy!! I actually admire her and like watching her show and her outspoken style.

Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Only two entries???
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was working on my answer! I would love this prize too!

Grace is....not me! LOL, I have no coordination and I think grace implies that one does have some degree of that.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Someone who came to mind is my high school French teacher. Through all the years I've known her, she's not only been a fun person, but one who deals with problems gracefully. I know that spirit will help her get through difficult times.
    Kayla

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Grace is taking things in stride and not letting others ruffle your feathers. It is turning the other check at snide remarks and being polite.
    Sunshine Rewards

In the past year I have seen things happen in my Son's life that I can't explain. He was going to Seminary, every door he tried to open was shut tight. He didn't go, he was feeling dejected and very abandoned. Within one week more doors and opportunities were open for him that anyone could believe. He is following God's path and is experiencing amazing grace, pure grace, eternal grace, and inner grace.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

To me, Grace is the force which helps us believe that there is good in the world.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Been here for almost 10 years...eep.