Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Earn Rewards for Listening to Music

Yes, working great. I work from home and it is very easy to just leave it on in the background when I am doing mindless stuff. It does slow down my network a a bit, as others have noted, but with high speed internet it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

What a great opportunity! Thank you.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Looks like yesterday was a great day for those of you who tried it!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Looks like yesterday was a great day for those of you who tried it!
    I like to round my PP cash out to even dollars. Needed a few cents and was going to get it by listening to music.

april vacation i have been home all day and has been on all day

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Yes, this is a great way to add to your account while you are doing other things. I planned to clean the house from top to bottom today and I am listening to the radio and making money for Disney. Much better than listening to the regular old radio.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I listen to it work and it's been great! I sometimes have to refresh to get it to start again but I love it!!
    Melissa

I'm so glad I found this! I always have some internet radio on in the background and now I can get paid for it.

I have a question...If I have it on my desktop in the basement, can I have it on my laptop upstairs at the same time? I don't want to break any rules. When I am doing housework, I am up and down the stairs all day long and I usually keep the radio/computer on in one room and the TV on in the other room. I would love to keep two computers on and get paid twice as fast.

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    I'm so glad I found this! I always have some internet radio on in the background and now I can get paid for it.

I have a question...If I have it on my desktop in the basement, can I have it on my laptop upstairs at the same time? I don't want to break any rules. When I am doing housework, I am up and down the stairs all day long and I usually keep the radio/computer on in one room and the TV on in the other room. I would love to keep two computers on and get paid twice as fast.
    I'm not sure if they check by IP address at all. I think our system only lets 6 per hour though. But if you kept them both on, you wouldn't have to worry about moving to a different part of the house to enter the CAPTCHA every time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Love it too! Thanks!

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I have finally been able to get on the computer long enough to give this a shot. How do you all get other things done while listening and still know when the captcha pops up? I have only caught it twice because I happen to click onto that tab and its there. Does it make any kind of noise or make the tab blink? how are you guys able to be productive at the same time lol. I feel like I am missing something

ETA: does it always refresh the song when you hit submit? I've skipped it a couple times because I like the song and don't want to interrupt it
    Last edited by nicholfamily5; 04-23-2013 at 02:54 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt