Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Disney Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by mum4jenn View Post
    This sounds SO fun!! I am very tempted but it would mean dd missing 2 days of school and she tries to get perfect attendance every year. I will have to do some thinking on it!!

Have you DD think of it as a in the field test, of ideas learned! or an independent study extended weekend! or a ...

you get the idea. My brother and sister as of next week would have missed the frist week-two weeks of school for the last four years, three of them because of disney vacations, and every year they are among the top students of their classes!

So have i sold you on haveing DD missing a few days of school for a disney cruise yet????
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I wish that we were closer to florida and perhaps we could go. I will have to say that we are a no. But we will think of all of you. And what the family doesnt know wont hurt them. LOL We will be going to Disneyland the end of November. Hope you all have a wonderful time!

Yippee! Yippee! Yippee!

Put me down as a definite yes . I couldn't talk DH into it but he said he didn't care if I went without him, so I'm going anyway. I will also be bringing my oldest DD (will be 8 at the time) and my Dad who is a cruise lover and a Disney lover and never been on a Dis cruise before.

I'm can not wait -- I'm going to have to start checking out the DIS cruise board now.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

For those of you going with a family for 3 or 4, the Cat 12 and Cat 11 rooms do not have the toilet and sink separated, but the Cat 10 on up do. There isn't a whole lot of difference in price, maybe 40.00. Would you be more interested in the Cat 10 on up or the Cat 11 and 12.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

IF we can get the deposit together, and IF nothing gets in the way of our going (we would be getting insurance this time), we wouldn't need a separated toilet/sink (our 3-then-4 year old will likely still be barging in anyway, LOL), so I've only been thinking of the very lowest category. BUT if the prices you're negotiating are much more amazing than the prices you can get quoted through disneycruise.com, than I could probably be convinced to move up one or two in categories...
    Sunshine Rewards

i would like at least a cat. 10

We just finalized our plans. YEA!!! Turns out that everyone will have 30 days to place their deposits to get the rates. I'm working on putting all of the info together as we speak. I think that everyone will be very pleased!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I wish the flight was cheaper!! I wanna go! Shoot, the flight's price range will be out of my reach for awhile. I'll never make it to Florida! DARN IT!!!

Okay I'm done whining and being a cry baby. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We just finalized our plans. YEA!!! Turns out that everyone will have 30 days to place their deposits to get the rates. I'm working on putting all of the info together as we speak. I think that everyone will be very pleased!
    I'm so excited!!!!! Can't wait to hear!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I cant wait to hear!