Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: DS that does not go back to SR

i just got the ds on charitable contributions and at the end got the page that said qualified. i copied the url from the qualified page and reported that and the survey #1169363-US to gf. now gf has no more options or surveys for me to take. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

DH completed another DS on fast food restaurants that did not credit. He answered all the questions, entered the validation code at the end, and was routed to a page that informed he did not provide the answers they were looking for. Never saw that page before. This is the fourth DS this month that DH has completed and validated that did not credit.

kayjo-i can totally relate and empathize with how u r feeling. i have lost at least 4 or 5 surveys from gf this month due to them not crediting. ever since they changed their format for surveys more and more of the surveys i have been taking over this last month have not credited. makes u wonder what is going on with gf and why this is happening so frequently.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just got the ds on charitable contributions and at the end got the page that said qualified. i copied the url from the qualified page and reported that and the survey #1169363-US to gf. now gf has no more options or surveys for me to take. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    Took the same one and got the "qualified" too. Will report it to GF.

This is a different charity survey than the one I got the "qualified" on a few weeks ago. That one was about International charities that help people, this one was about animal charities. Both surveys had almost an identical setup as I was asked the questions.

Sam number as Marcy 1169363-US

I've had more trouble with this survey too since the change.

I had the same DS yesterday for charitable donations and got the qualified message as well
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ok, add me to the party-same animal charity survey; same result.

I've had problems even getting a GF this month, so I was really excited to get one on my first try this morning.

All in all, a very frustrating month overall, and particularily with GF....

I agree where surveys are so hard to come by right now to get in and have it not credit is quite frusterating

I just sent some of these specifics to Greenfield. They definitely see that our numbers are not as high as they usually are and are working to figure out what the reason might be.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just sent some of these specifics to Greenfield. They definitely see that our numbers are not as high as they usually are and are working to figure out what the reason might be.
    I have noticed the last month that GF seems to have a lot less surveys than they used to. At the end of March I thought it could be due to the end of the month/quarter but it has continued. Quite often when I log into GF and try for a survey the first time that day I immediately get "sorry we have no surveys for you". That didn't use to be the case very often, the last month it has been more the norm. It has gotten a little better the past week. Maybe its just my demos. Still doing well with GF but having to try more times in a day to get a survey from them.

Just wondering if others are experiencing the same thing and maybe people don't try again?

Add on these completed surveys that don't credit and maybe people get frustrated and just give up with GF.