Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Completed and credited just now, so working for me again.

just spent 20 mins on a survey with my daughter on kids cereal .90 and got thanks at end with no credit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Just completed a $1.80, 7min "On Line Community for Grocery Shoppers". did not go back to the completion page; took me into the Community (MVR). Hope like other surveys for on line communities the credit will come through later. Store that most of the questions were about it the Mass Merchant with the Red Circle/Ball in it's logo.
    it's been over 60 days and no credit. lesson learned, don't sign up for an on line community through ON. I've seen numerous posts about other ones like this through ON and members got credits later when the survey project was done but this one did not credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    it's been over 60 days and no credit. lesson learned, don't sign up for an on line community through ON. I've seen numerous posts about other ones like this through ON and members got credits later when the survey project was done but this one did not credit.
    I didn't get credit for this one either and I have done quite a few of their tasks. The community doesn't show an end date so I'm still participating in it.

Quote Originally Posted by cjjmesser View Post
    I didn't get credit for this one either and I have done quite a few of their tasks. The community doesn't show an end date so I'm still participating in it.
    thanks for the update.

Stay away from 60 min ($1.50) Personal Health Study. at 98%, asks me to fill in my height (feet) in one box and then inches in the next box and keep getting a popup box the has a yellow triangle with a "2" and then then with "2023". refresh does no good. what a waste of my time

It was Opinion Bar. should have known better than to do a survey that long thru ON, usually ends badly for me.

i HAD THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM WASTED MY TIME DOING IT!!!

Give me VERY specific information on them (including your userids and email address you used) and I will have them track it in their system.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Give me VERY specific information on them (including your userids and email address you used) and I will have them track it in their system.
    thanks so much. sending you an e-mail. I still have the page open so am sending the url.

I usually do not do ones this long but had a vac day and figured why not try?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I learned not do do anything over 20 or 25 minutes with them, somethiing always goes wrong, learned that the hard way.

Jtowner
    Jtowner