Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    Tonight LIVE, MTC and 1 larger ON didnt credit, is there an issue today with credits? I am annoyed I barely get any surveys anymore and tonight I have a "good" night and nothing credits
    I had no issues today with GF,2Cents, MTC,Live or Global. I use Ccleaner after every survey clears that I complete. I am wondering if you both did that today? I read Scard cleared cookies, if you used the same email that could be the issue, thought you already had credit today. When surveys do not credit it usually effects most of us, since I know you are having issues with credit lately, I think its time for you to change things up, try a different computer or a different email. Clean your computer after every survey credits, I find this works best for me. Cube is the issue for me now, and it seems we are not getting any resolutions there, yet everyday I get a survey from there panel just do not do them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

DS was red but thought i would give it a try;nothing else to try. completed one on wine, got the correct page at the end and no credit.

I have a Toluna account (an offer from SR); I'd prefer to do them here, but if they aren't crediting I may consider switching
    Last edited by SCard; 10-31-2017 at 09:42 PM.

completed DS this AM, got the correct page at the end, no credited. Cleared cookies tonight, at the end of another one on flavored gin and end up with:

Thank you very much for your interest.
    However, this study is no longer available.

so few surveys this time of year but not acceptable to spend time doing them and get nothing.

Has Greenfield been bought out? looks very different.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed DS this AM, got the correct page at the end, no credited. Cleared cookies tonight, at the end of another one on flavored gin and end up with:

Thank you very much for your interest.
    However, this study is no longer available.

so few surveys this time of year but not acceptable to spend time doing them and get nothing.

Has Greenfield been bought out? looks very different.
    I did not notice any changes to GF, since we ended up with that new demo page. What I notice now is Insight cookies are always part of Live and Global at times. I was thinking they were small, could of been bought out by Live. Never was
    there before when Insight had surveys. I always look at cookies so I know this. I still get surveys to take for Cube they come in my mail everyday, saying the same thing, a new interesting survey for you. I do not take them, keep right on sending, that is one I wish we had a answer to.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I haven't heard anything from them about being bought. Our numbers for the month are actually higher than average (while every other survey we have is a little below average right now).

I've been waiting to hear back from cube about a technical issue and they haven't responded but they ARE still running surveys. I just have been reluctant to do anything else with them until they fix the technical issue with our cookie.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I haven't heard anything from them about being bought. Our numbers for the month are actually higher than average (while every other survey we have is a little below average right now).
    the one on Monday morning that did not credit was a Toluna and looked very different than usual. Monday night one was a familiar one (can't remember what it was) but colors were all different,

Yesterday and today looked like it has and did credit,

the one on Monday morning that did not credit was a Toluna and looked very different than usual. Monday night one was a familiar one (can't remember what it was) but colors were all different,

Yesterday and today looked like it has and did credit,
    Thanks for letting us know about Cube, post when you know its resolved, I always able to get a Cube most days, and twice we had credit problems, 1st time did get resolved. I hope we get it working again.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Completed a SM last night and DS this morning, no credit for either one.

Completed a SM last night and DS this morning, no credit for either one.
    Scard, the same for me, did GF yesterday, then last night 2Cents and no credit for either. What I have noticed was 2cents has not been crediting like before, the other day it was 3 or 4 hours later to get credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I'm seeing credits coming in fine for GF (at least in terms of their reporting system). Is it just these two? Are they delayed or not coming in at all?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs