Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems with trouble ticket?

Hi everyone! I will get this taken care of right away.

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I have two that I am waiting on and it used to have a "reply" button I could hit, but now I don't see one....is this bad?
    Thank you so much for letting me know. Could you please send me a TT with the two you are having trouble with and I will get it taken care.

Thank you so much.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Jst wondering if anyone else has had trouble with The Childrens Place....I placed two orders recently and I have had to file TT for both. I have never had trouble with The Childrens Place in the past and find it quite strange. My oter shopping has credited just fine.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I have four outstanding TTs from late 2011 (and one from 2010 that I should probably give up on). Three have been submitted to merchant, and the other is under SR review. Do they need follow-up, or should I just wait?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Just want to send a big thank you to Ashleigh! She managed to track down my two missing Target credits after 2 months. What a great boost to my account!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Ashleigh, thank you so much for tracking down those credits!
    Claudia

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Jst wondering if anyone else has had trouble with The Childrens Place....I placed two orders recently and I have had to file TT for both. I have never had trouble with The Childrens Place in the past and find it quite strange. My oter shopping has credited just fine.
    I will get this taken care of right away!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I have four outstanding TTs from late 2011 (and one from 2010 that I should probably give up on). Three have been submitted to merchant, and the other is under SR review. Do they need follow-up, or should I just wait?
    I will look into these right away.

I have 2 for Bath and Body Works from June 2011 and October 2010 that I have given up on but are still listed as pending. Any chance of getting credit for those? Probably not, but thought I would ask.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    I will look into these right away.
    Thank you! Do I need to send the numbers in a new TT, or can you find them another way?