Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: OMGoodness you guys...

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Let the dancing begin!! Talked to DH tonight & he's changed his mind!! I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IN APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited! It's going to be so much fun!

I explained to him that after researching & looking into all the options not only is this the cheapest, but the safest place for my friend & me to go to! And while Disney is "our place" it wouldn't at all be the same kind of trip! We're going to do things DH & I wouldn't...like go to the parks in the morning!! :0) He agreed & now the count down must begin! I think it's like 57 days away!!

Yipppeeeee!! Thanks everyone for your wise words of wisdom a few weeks ago! It really gave me the mental support I needed, you guys are the best!
    Hey, congrats! I'm so happy for you!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Let the dancing begin!! Talked to DH tonight & he's changed his mind!! I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IN APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited! It's going to be so much fun!

I explained to him that after researching & looking into all the options not only is this the cheapest, but the safest place for my friend & me to go to! And while Disney is "our place" it wouldn't at all be the same kind of trip! We're going to do things DH & I wouldn't...like go to the parks in the morning!! :0) He agreed & now the count down must begin! I think it's like 57 days away!!

Yipppeeeee!! Thanks everyone for your wise words of wisdom a few weeks ago! It really gave me the mental support I needed, you guys are the best!
    Hey, congrats! I'm so happy for you!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

YIPPEE!!!!!! Let the excitment begin!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

YIPPEEEEEE!!!! Wow, only 57 days? You better get planning Girl!!

Okay, I'm officially green with envy!!

That's so awesome Jen!!! You are going to have a wonderful time!!

We normally go in Feb and Oct, but with the baby being born in Dec, we cancelled our Feb plans. This weekend at lunch, DH said if he can get work to carry over his vacation past March, we can go in MAY !!! I'm trying to wait patiently for him to get an answer from work but I'm ready to start planning!! Actually I have Tricia to thank for posting the Airtran specials- that and my Disney GC from the last big cashout were probably the things that convinced him!!! (Oh and DS3 saying almost daily that he wants to go to Disney LOL).

Have a great time planning!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

YEAH!! So happy for you!! What are your official dates?? I will be there April 19-25th. Maybe we can get Traci in for a night of a few drinks...along with anybody else who will be there!
    Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Jen, I'm so happy for you, we can have that birthday drink a few months early!
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    YEAH!! So happy for you!! What are your official dates?? I will be there April 19-25th. Maybe we can get Traci in for a night of a few drinks...along with anybody else who will be there!
    Janet, great minds do think alike!
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

Good for you Jen...........you will have so much fun............and I love the trips that you don't have 'as much time' to plan, because you end up doing some things that you wouldn't normally do and you find new 'loves' or 'must do' rides/sites/etc. for your next 'planned' trip!

have fun!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I am so glad for you Jen. I kind f figured from all the great things you said about your hubby that he would eventually change his mind. I am glad you were patient and it paid off. So cool. i wish I was going in 57 days. That is going to fly by. WOOHOO
    <Sunshine Rewards