Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Get $10 When You Sign Up for Target Red Card

Had to deposits and withdrawals in my account this morning and I confirmed them. Hoping to see that $10 credit pending today! *crossing fingers*
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I did that yesterday and I don't see a credit yet...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Mine either. But I did get my coupon credit from yesterday and those are few and far between for me.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

I don't see a credit, pending or otherwise, for mine yet either but I see I did get credit for NPD that I had given up on. That was a nice surprise!

I'll send out an email early next week but if you don't have your credit within 3 days of getting your APPROVAL, please fill out a ticket with your email address and name you used to apply. For some reason the debit card tracking seems wonky compared to the credit card tracking. But Target is going to make it all right.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'll send out an email early next week but if you don't have your credit within 3 days of getting your APPROVAL, please fill out a ticket with your email address and name you used to apply. For some reason the debit card tracking seems wonky compared to the credit card tracking. But Target is going to make it all right.
    Good things come to those who wait.

Oh thank goodness. I was worried that it was just me not seeing credit. It seemed those that had applied for the credit card saw a credit by the next day, so I thought it was just me. Sounds like I didn't have anything to worry about whether I saw it yet or not.

I already have a Target RedCard (credit) but I have an idea and I'm wondering if this would work.

Every two weeks, I have $40 direct deposited into our online bank account (linked to checking account X) to cover our annual DVC dues. Towards the end of the year, when Target has their special coupons, I used my RedCard to buy Disney gift cards at a discount. Then, I transfer the funds from the online bank account into checking account X and pay the Target bill. I save at least $100/yr off our dues this way.

So here's my thought...Can I apply for the Target DEBIT card and link it to checking account X? Then, when I want to buy my Disney Gift Cards, I will transfer the money and use the debit card for the purchase. Is there any reason that this wouldn't work???

Filled out a trouble ticket. It's been five days since I got approved and I haven't seen anything, pending or otherwise, posted to my account.

Filled out my trouble ticket as well.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards