Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: When are the Sunshiners going to be in WDW and where?

We'll be there Oct. 12-23, '10!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I'll bump this up.

Nov 30 to Dec 17, we'll be in Orlando. A nice long FIRST trip to WDW and Universal for our little family! But part of it will be a family reunion, as my aunt and possibly three cousins will be there as well, along with 3 of their kids, so it's going to be fun!

Already sunshine is helping. Part of my last cashout paid the deposit on our 2-night, let's get rid of the jetlag, no parks, just hang out, reservation at Caribbean Beach (pirate room!), and when I cashout for the next one, it will finish off that room charge. (hmm, maybe I should see if I have any discounts available to me...)

The rest of the stay will be craziness, as we're changing rooms and resorts a few times, including a 3 night stay at Universal!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I'll bump this up.

Nov 30 to Dec 17, we'll be in Orlando. A nice long FIRST trip to WDW and Universal for our little family! But part of it will be a family reunion, as my aunt and possibly three cousins will be there as well, along with 3 of their kids, so it's going to be fun!
    You and your family will LOVE WDW at Christmas!! It's so beautifully decorated

We'll be there Sept 29-Oct 5 at Saratoga Springs in a 1 Bedroom! This will be our first trip as DVC members (bought into AKL at the end of May!)

We're booked for Feb 7-15 at CBR! Our first time that we won't be staying at POR! (well, we stayed at a DTD resort once but I don't count that LOL)
    Married to my soul mate for 6 years. Mama to 3 in arms and 2 in heaven!

DH and I are sneaking down for a friend's wedding September 30 thru October 4. It'll be a quickie trip but that's fine by me. We're staying at Sports.

Then we're all going back June 3-13 and staying at Kidani! I can NOT wait!

I'll be there in October, i think the first weekend of October, whatever that date is, from sat - tues.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'll be there from Sept. 29 - Oct. 10 staying at BCV.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

December 1-6 at Caribbean Beach Resort. Quick trip, but my first time ever at Christmas. I am soooooo excited!! This trip will be funded almost solely through SR earnings. Just cashed out to pay for the balance of the trip and whatever I earn through October will be spending money.

You gotta love this site!!
    Barb

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

DH and I will be there March 18-25 for our 10th anniversary. Neither one of us have been there in over 20 years. We're staying at a 1 bedroom villa at SSR. I'm about 2 weeks out from my 180+10 ADR's and I can.NOT.wait!