Thread: Can Any DIS Members Vouch For Us?

Default Can Any DIS Members Vouch For Us?

There's a post on the DIS boards asking for experiences with Sunshine Rewards. Would appreciate if any of you could give your thoughts!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46042386
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    There's a post on the DIS boards asking for experiences with Sunshine Rewards. Would appreciate if any of you could give your thoughts!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46042386
    Done! Glad to see some SR old-timers that don't SRforum as much anymore () chiming in there.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'd be happy to

I did!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thank you all for the kind words! People always ask me how I advertise Sunshine Rewards and I tell them that it is very hard because it's the kind of thing that you usually do not believe in unless you hear other people's experiences with it. And I totally get that because free Disney money does seem too good to be true.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Thank you all for the kind words! People always ask me how I advertise Sunshine Rewards and I tell them that it is very hard because it's the kind of thing that you usually do not believe in unless you hear other people's experiences with it. And I totally get that because free Disney money does seem too good to be true.
    It's so funny, because I feel like I was hearing about it forever before I joined, but it was only a couple of months and SR was still teething.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Done!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    It's so funny, because I feel like I was hearing about it forever before I joined, but it was only a couple of months and SR was still teething.
    I feel the same way! But I joined the Dis not that long before I joined SR, so I guess it *was* "forever" when you take that into account.
    Sunshine Rewards

I found Sunshine Rewards from the DIS boards.

I remember when I used to write Trip Reports on the DIS and explain how I paid with my Sunshine Rewards Disney Gift Card. Many people asked me and a few came over, but after that, I don't know what happened.

I paid for almost all our food, when I went to Disney with my 2 sisters. They were amazed I had that much in gift cards, but then they accused me of being on the internet while I was at work. (I can be on the internet at work, if my work is done, I can either read a book or try survey's.) I explained to them a few times how Sunshine works, but---

"You can lead them to water, but you can't make them drink."
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards