Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I received an email from ON last week to do some follow up questions from this survey. #2943844 Credit: OpinionNetwork: New B2B Survey : 55007 4.25 Credits 05/23/2016 Paid. It said I would receive an extra $3.50 if I completed the followup questions. After I did the survey, it took me back to Sunshine Rewards congratulations page. But I never received the credit. Can I complete a ticket for no follow up credit?
    For this one just go ahead and email them directly so that they can look it up. They will probably have a couple of questions for you about what email address you used, etc.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    this is the reply I got about this error:
    Our record says that you have been terminated from this survey 56052. We reward members only for the completion of the survey. We could not reward you because you have been terminated from this survey.

Not going to waste any more of my time submitting anything else to Opinion Network because it just a waste of time.
    Send me the email address you use for surveys and they said they will look into your whole account.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Send me the email address you use for surveys and they said they will look into your whole account.
    they asked me for my SR e-mail and I gave it to them.
    I think I am all set I have done REALLY well with ON that last 7-8 days, not one single one that did not go through and credit and some pretty good value ones. :-) I went into every category in my profile looked it over and hit save for each.

today and yesterday I got 3 credits for old surveys, small amounts but nice to see.

will continue to do ON for sure, just not e-mail about problems with something not crediting unless it's a substantial amount.
    Last edited by SCard; 06-02-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    For this one just go ahead and email them directly so that they can look it up. They will probably have a couple of questions for you about what email address you used, etc.
    Will do, thanks.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

another old credit this morning:
    #2946228 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Female Beauty Study : 54585 1.00 Credits 06/03/2016 Paid

that's 4 this week, since June 1. no idea where/why they are coming through now but very happy to have them!

Took this survey yesterday:

56280 - Online Bulletin Board - 20 mins - 5.00

Haven't received credit but I'm signed up to answer daily questions over the course of the next few days. Does anyone know if I will receive credit after this is completed entirely? Should I contact ON directly?

I have done 2 and no credit. I contacted them by email and I get no response.

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Took this survey yesterday:

56280 - Online Bulletin Board - 20 mins - 5.00

Haven't received credit but I'm signed up to answer daily questions over the course of the next few days. Does anyone know if I will receive credit after this is completed entirely? Should I contact ON directly?
    I did one last week, said 40 minutes $8.00. was a 2 day panel about ice cream. I got an e-mail from the survey with the link to the panel. when I completed it (30-35 minutes total over 2 days) I got an e-mail the next day saying that I had completed it and should expect payment in 4-6 weeks. Happy to see this today:

#2947151 Credit: OpinionNetwork: 2 Day Online Bulletin Board : 55474 8.00 Credits 06/07/2016 Paid

Very, very surprised and pleased to see two old credits show up in my account today. That hasn't happened in months. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Very, very surprised and pleased to see two old credits show up in my account today. That hasn't happened in months. Yay!
    I got another one today, 5 since the 1st. VERY happy to get them