Page 3 of 156 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Completed a MV this morning about movies that did not credit.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    make that 14 sm surveys that i did not get this month. it never credited and i am really mad now. went in deleted my cookies, rebooted my computer and tried to get another sm survey and guess what - no options and no new surveys available for me. oh well, tomorrow is another day to try again and hopefully i will be able to get a sm survey and it credits like it is suppose to.
    I just saw this. 14 SM surveys in one month that did not credit for you???
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

no Tricia-actually i only got 13 sm surveys for the entire month of may and about half of them did not credit and i was unable to get the other half. does that make sense? the last sm survey i took that did not credit was on saturday so for now i am not even going to take sm surveys any more as i feel it is not a good use of my time to spend time on a survey that is not going to credit for me.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

This sounds similar to what I experienced last summer for an entire quarter when NO SM would credit for me. After a number of days where no one had any suggestions, I tried the regular Y2C and that did credit. For the rest of the quarter I only did Y2C and those credited. I lost out on the Super Member perk of the extra 10 cents but I wasn't getting the 60 cents so 50 cents was better than nothing. This same thing happened to another Super Member so it was not just me.

Marcy - you are not counting the days that there are just no surveys for you right? Just ones that complete properly and don't credit.

Just thought I would mention this....

SCard-yes i am only mentioning the ones that did not credit not the days where i was not able to get a sm survey at all. what's weird is that i would go some days and they would credit and then a lot more days where they wouldn't. don't know why this is happening to me as nothing has changed on my computer and i don't seem to have this problem as much as i did in april with my ds not crediting and both surveys come from the same company.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    SCard-yes i am only mentioning the ones that did not credit not the days where i was not able to get a sm survey at all. what's weird is that i would go some days and they would credit and then a lot more days where they wouldn't. don't know why this is happening to me as nothing has changed on my computer and i don't seem to have this problem as much as i did in april with my ds not crediting and both surveys come from the same company.
    Different situation then. none of my SM credited. the first few days of the quarter,I would complete 2-3 in a day and no credit for any of them.

I think I have had this exact survey before with the same results but it has been a few weeks. It is a Samplico.us survey about purchasing office supplies. When you complete it, instead of crediting it goes to a page asking you to join opinionsite and even if you do join you still do not get credit for the survey!

http://www.samplico.us/router/Suppli...0024D&Status=1

Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I think I have had this exact survey before with the same results but it has been a few weeks. It is a Samplico.us survey about purchasing office supplies. When you complete it, instead of crediting it goes to a page asking you to join opinionsite and even if you do join you still do not get credit for the survey!

http://www.samplico.us/router/Suppli...0024D&Status=1

Me too in the last week or so. Samp sent me into it again this morning and I x'd out; not going to have it happen for a 3rd time!

ugh, I dunno why I keep taking LiveSample surveys, the last three I've done haven't credited and they were pretty long surveys! So frustrating to spend all that time with no results

DH completed a GTM survey on entertainment products earlier this evening that never credited. He got the "Thank you for your participation" page but did not receive credit.