Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Got A Visa Gift Card?

Well, i did it, but the end page was just blank, no thanks for address. And in my emails from them, I just got links to show me the big offers I would need to show them I completed and then I would send in forms to get my $50 giftcard.

Oh well!

Now fingers are crossed that I just got the credit for the .30.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, awesome, I HAVE to try this later! I just took that out of pending since it's been more than 30 days a few days ago. I'll have to retry tonight!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up Very useful info!

I'll have to try this, too! Thanks to all who've provided info on the subject!

A couple of updates:

I did mail in the $50 gift card certificate -- we'll see what happens! A couple days later, Brandarama CALLED me and told me they wanted me to visit their new website and woudl be sending me a link and they would give me a laptop. The link was to a pretty standard freebie offer. I did it but was told I didn't qualify. This may

I used one of the $10 giftcards to buy a Kohl's giftcard on line. Went through SR and got .30 for doing it!

I just tried to use my $10 Visa GC to buy a Disney GC at the Disney store and it didn't go thru - I was buying a $10 GC - any suggestions?
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I just tried to use my $10 Visa GC to buy a Disney GC at the Disney store and it didn't go thru - I was buying a $10 GC - any suggestions?
    Did you follow the directions for activating it, then waiting at least 24 hours for the transaction "to take?" That's the only thing I can think of. I had no trouble with the one I used so far, but I made sure to wait a couple of days after activation.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Same thing as Spring, I activate it and wait at least 2-3 days, especially if I activated it on a weekend. Also they have an expiration date so make sure it didn't expire.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just did this on Tuesday. I activated my Visa gift card online (maybe 2 weeks ago) and it went through without a hitch. They didn't even ask if it was to be processed as a debit or credit. Maybe try again in a few days? Good luck.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one, I got one, I got one!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Few questions. Don't know why but I held on to a few certificates that I had (different offers). Anybody mailed more than one (different envelopes) on the same day? Aslo anyone mailed one that was past the 30 day mark?

Thanks!