Page 104 of 136 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1355

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

Quote Originally Posted by purdyratt View Post
    Lucky you.... I took an OTX survey sat. and one sunday.. and no credit... and I got to the last page. Today I coulndt qualify for one at all....lol.o well
    time for bed and try again tomorrow.
    Thanks and good night.

-r
    did you clear your cookies before you took one sunday?

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

I did clear my cookies o well.....lets keep going.

-r

what seems to be the problem with otx today? i last took their survey at 2 yesterday afternoon, it credited at 3 and it is now almost 4:30 and it is telling me that i have exceeded my limit. how it that possible as it has been well over 24 hours since i completed their last one? oh well, i guess i can just keep trying a little while longer and if i get one i get one, if not there is always tomorrow. i did get a ds and sm today so 2 out of 3 aint bad. everyone on sr and the forum try and have a wonderful rest of the day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I'm having issues with OTX today. First it took several tries before I got a survey and the survey i did get was about a cartoon and burger king. At no point did it ask if i had kids or to put them in front of the computer. So I answered the survey like the adult I am. Half way through the survey (or what i assume to be halfway through the survey) i get the experiencing difficulties webpage. Okay, not a big deal. Close it and try again. A few hours later, only moments ago though, I get the exact same survey. Get through most of the survey and ...... get the same webpage saying that they are experienceing difficulties. I'm going to wait awhile to try again today.
    Sunshine Rewards

what is with otx? i tried at 5:30 and 6 tonight and it said that i had exceeded my limit and now i tried again and a white page comes up saying that the page cannot be displayed and nothing comes up at all. is it me or is anyone else having this problem tonight? help as i am a wee bit confused as this has never happened to me before.

I got one earlier about upcoming movies. I love them.
    Sunshine Rewards

i finally got my otx for the day on music. now all i have to do is wait for it to credit (hopefully at 9:00). have a great evening all.

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    I got one earlier about upcoming movies. I love them.
    Finally got a survey about a movie.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by juliokirkland View Post
    I'm having issues with OTX today. First it took several tries before I got a survey and the survey i did get was about a cartoon and burger king. At no point did it ask if i had kids or to put them in front of the computer. So I answered the survey like the adult I am. Half way through the survey (or what i assume to be halfway through the survey) i get the experiencing difficulties webpage. Okay, not a big deal. Close it and try again. A few hours later, only moments ago though, I get the exact same survey. Get through most of the survey and ...... get the same webpage saying that they are experienceing difficulties. I'm going to wait awhile to try again today.
    This same survey came to me, too, and the same thing happened. But I haven't been able to get a survey; I try every few hours and end up getting the same message that I don't qualify for any surveys today. Oh well....

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I also got the cartoon survey and an "error" in the middle. I thought I had missed instructions to get my kid to the computer when it asked me whether I would ask my parents to take me to Burger King. I can't imagine what my parents would say if I asked them to take be to BK!