Thread: Dynata

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    No far this one has credited for me, I know how it feels its been happening quite a bit lately.

Jtowner
    me too until the last 2 days.

it's been happening to me since the first of the year, getting closer to 200 surveys that I have completed and gotten nothing for. DS,SM, YS and now this one.

[QUOTE=SCard;393643]me too until the last 2 days.

it's been happening to me since the first of the year, getting closer to 200 surveys that I have completed and gotten nothing for. DS,SM, YS and now this one.[/

I just had that happen to me, Dyna did not credit and the light is green. Only thing credited today for me is GF> If Trish reads this, see is something is going on here today.

Jtower
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;393646]
    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    me too until the last 2 days.

it's been happening to me since the first of the year, getting closer to 200 surveys that I have completed and gotten nothing for. DS,SM, YS and now this one.[/

I just had that happen to me, Dyna did not credit and the light is green. Only thing credited today for me is GF> If Trish reads this, see is something is going on here today.

Jtower
    Check this one also, I see light is green I did 3 one did not credit when it should, waiting to see if the 2 I did after credited.
    Jtowner