Mar 07 2012
Daily Deals are all the rage in marketing these days and it can be difficult to make sure that you don't miss them. Consumers are starting to look for these deals on a regular basis to figure out how to make the most of them. Because of our research for our new Sunshine Rewards Daily Deal emails, we have learned a lot about them in the last month and what to share what we have learned.
- Some of the merchants who do a great job with daily deals include: BuySpys, Orange Onions, and Tanga. Others that focus on daily deals but do not always send them out to their affiliates like 1SaleADay and VMInnovations are worth visiting daily.
- Common niches for daily deals are magazines, shoes, and electronics.
- Group buying sites like Groupon, Saveology, Living Social, Mamasource, and Plum District are also worth it for both affiliates and consumers to check every day.
- Amazon features free Kindle books each day as well as free and discounted MP3s.
- Daily deals have to be weighed against the cost of shipping.
- Consumers should focus on bookmarking a couple of good daily deals sites to visit each day, watching the Facebook streams of brands that they love, and signing up for newsletters for merchants that they frequently buy from.
Be sure that you sign up for our new Daily Deal email list (separate from our regular mailing list) if you want to be sure to get the best deals delivered right to your inbox.