Oct 24 2012
Ashleigh was on vacation this week, so I was fortunate to have back my mom, former Sunshine Rewards Marketing Specialist Cindy Ballard, like the "old days." This time, she is sitting on the other side of affiliate marketing as an Outsourced Program Manager for Greg Hoffman Consulting. We talked about one of her programs, Designer Shoes.
- Designer Shoes originally started for large shoes sizes but now has all hard to find sizes from 4 up to 16, including various widths.
- The site allows you to shop specifically by size as well as by type of shoe.
- If you are looking for deals, start first with the "On Sale" Clearance tab with prices up to 80% off. The deeper the discount, the less sizes that will be available to grab them if you see your size.
- The Daily Specials tab has new markdowns up to 40% off each day.
- Combine the on-site deals with coupons and free shipping for even better deals.
- What's hot in shoes right now? Check the New Arrivals tab. For fall and winter, boots and dressy shoes are big.
Don't forget to check Sunshine Rewards for the latest Designer Shoes coupons. Right now we have 10% off of a couple of different collections and free shipping on any purchase.