PDA

View Full Version : NutsOnTheNet Increase

SunshineGirl
06-23-2008, 04:16 PM
I know a lot of you are stocking up on snacks for the long 4th of July weekend coming up soon. So to help you celebrate, I'm increasing NutsOnTheNet through the end of this month. Plus, we still have a couple of great coupons for them. And they have free 2 day shipping! Everyone who tries this place loves it. It was a real "find" for SR.

Want to learn more about them? Check out the videoblog. (http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2008/04/01/nutsonthenet-video-review/)

Or just click here to see our coupon codes and start buying! (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leads_sales.php?aid=597)

sammielynn
06-23-2008, 04:23 PM
I have such a problem with Nuts on the Net! I just cannot stop eating them. They are just wonderful.

SunshineGirl
06-23-2008, 04:27 PM
I have such a problem with Nuts on the Net! I just cannot stop eating them. They are just wonderful.

I know what you mean. Although it would be more economical for me to buy the 2 pound bags, I always buy the 1 pound bags. I figure that way we will not eat QUITE so many at one time.

My sister ordered some for her DH for Father's Day. She asked him one night when he had friends over if he wanted her to put some out. He said "no" because his friends were not worth it. He didn't want to waste the good nuts on the guys. LOL!

disneyforever
06-23-2008, 04:49 PM
Woohoo! Thanks for doing this. I just finished the last bag of nuts and DH was asking me when I was going to order more.

Off to do some shopping! :cooldance:

mdapiggy
06-23-2008, 05:56 PM
This is great my DH just asked me to order more Cashews.

PSL1013
06-24-2008, 08:40 AM
I know what you mean. Although it would be more economical for me to buy the 2 pound bags, I always buy the 1 pound bags. I figure that way we will not eat QUITE so many at one time.

My sister ordered some for her DH for Father's Day. She asked him one night when he had friends over if he wanted her to put some out. He said "no" because his friends were not worth it. He didn't want to waste the good nuts on the guys. LOL!

LOL! This is exactly how I feel too....I don't want to share them with company either, I buy the cheaper nuts for that and save the good stuff for me and my husband! :rotfl:

llgray16
06-24-2008, 10:11 AM
I have been debating placing an order for awhile. We are big pistachio fans here. Has anyone tried the Turkish ones?

sunshinecindy
06-24-2008, 10:27 AM
I have been debating placing an order for awhile. We are big pistachio fans here. Has anyone tried the Turkish ones?

Yes, I have tried them.....several times. :D

PSL1013
06-24-2008, 10:32 AM

yes, I order these the first time and I didn't care for them at all and ended up tossing them. They are very small in size, I didn't think they tasted that special at all and they were very hard to open if you could open them at all....a lot of mine had the shell totally sealed shut and I wasn't about to get out the nut cracker for this small item? :rotfl: More work then they were worth, IMO. I much prefer the bigger variety. :confused:

SunshineGirl
06-24-2008, 11:02 AM
I don't know which ones I ate, but I really liked them. LOL! I'm not a pistachio person but I did like them. Pistachios are just high maintenance for me so I stick with the mixed nuts. :rotfl:

spring
06-24-2008, 01:08 PM
I had the regular pistachios (not Turkish) and they were excellent! I took them along to a social function and they were a big hit. They were large and easily opened.