PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Ticket for survey?

disneyfreak7
06-24-2008, 04:17 PM
I am so frustrated! I have been trying surveys all month and only have 3 or 4. Just now Ifinished a survey about what type of car will i be purchasing in the future and what types of cars we have now. It was a short survey, but it showed a bar showing what percentage I had finished on the survey. i was at 99% completion and the last question was asking do i work full time or part time. I answered the question and it went back to SR page saying "there are no surveys for me at this time." So, did i complete this survey or not? Why would it not let me complete it if i was at 99% completion? This is very frusrating. This keeps happening to me. Sometimes i have put 15 minutes into a survey and I think i am at the end and it takes me back to SR page but not the "Congrats, you have finished a surevey" page. What is going on?:(:(:(:computer:

SunshineGirl
06-24-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm wondering if maybe your computer is not set up properly from a security standpoint? Have you tried out some of the tips in the various threads in the technical area? It's normal to not get a survey credit every once in awhile, but it is not normal to consistently not get them.

disneyfreak7
06-24-2008, 04:48 PM
I just tried again and was able to finally finish one from KFC. YEAH! I delete temporary files and cookies every time i try a survey. And i have set my computer to accept 3rd party cookies, like a SR ,member told me to. It is probably just my bad luck! By the way, what does it say if i complete an OTX survey?