PDA

View Full Version : I made a video Blog

mirandag819
06-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Okay so I'm a big dork and like to make video blogs.

Tricia, I just posted this one on youtube if you want to add it to the SR video blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2rxgpXP-7k

I'm hoping it helps drive some shopping traffic to SR. I talked about great deals on costumes for MNSSHP since I know there are lots of people out there planning WDW vacations for Sept. and Oct. and maybe if they come here to shop it will get us closer to a big disney cashout (since I know we need more shopping).

LyndaM
06-24-2008, 10:43 PM
Very nice! I'm going to go check out costumes right now!:clap:

askomsky
06-24-2008, 10:46 PM
AWESOME!!!! :clap:
You did a wonderful job, although I must say when the door opened behind you it scared me! lol I was waiting for someone to appear. :rotfl:

I seriously thought about doing another one today bc the man in the big brown truck either loves me or hates me right now! lol DH and I both had packages arrive on Friday. Yesterday one from my secret pal arrived and today I had THREE sitting in my garage when I went outside and they were all for me! LOL
One was from The Popcorn Factory, but Pam took care of that. The second was Glenny's brownies but Miss Angie took care of that one, that left the overnight of the Amex card, but that probably wasn't as exciting! lol

m 'n c
06-24-2008, 10:48 PM
You did an awesome job! Way to Go!

mirandag819
06-24-2008, 10:54 PM
AWESOME!!!! :clap:
You did a wonderful job, although I must say when the door opened behind you it scared me! lol I was waiting for someone to appear. :rotfl:

I seriously thought about doing another one today bc the man in the big brown truck either loves me or hates me right now! lol DH and I both had packages arrive on Friday. Yesterday one from my secret pal arrived and today I had THREE sitting in my garage when I went outside and they were all for me! LOL
One was from The Popcorn Factory, but Pam took care of that. The second was Glenny's brownies but Miss Angie took care of that one, that left the overnight of the Amex card, but that probably wasn't as exciting! lol

HAHA it scared me when I saw the door open too.... because I so didn't see that when I was filming..... it was DDs kitten.... he won't leave me along, follows me everywhere and appearently can open doors !

mirandag819
06-24-2008, 10:56 PM
Very nice! I'm going to go check out costumes right now!:clap:

Check out the ones in the outlet center..... there are some really cute ones for good prices!

Iteach
06-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Great job on your videoblog! I was expecting to see a child or a dog when the door opened. Thank goodness it was your cat, they talk in much softer voices! LOL! WTG!:sunshine:

pbhall13
06-24-2008, 11:52 PM
you did a great job!!!! Did you use your digital camera or a video camera? and my next question what type of tripod do you use.....I am going to look into the 'gorilla' one....

Pamela

mirandag819
06-25-2008, 12:00 AM
I used a video camera (Sony DVD handycam). I have used my digital camera before, but it is easier to upload from my video camera. I use the "gorilla one". Here is the one I have:

Joby GP1-01EN Gorillapod Flexible Tripod

I love it.... I can bend it to hold onto stuff when I want a different angle.

Miranda

Blessing and Miracle
06-25-2008, 12:23 AM
That's a great video!:)

Sunni
06-25-2008, 07:04 AM
Great video! The costume is so cute. Wish I was little again.

Magical JenK
06-25-2008, 09:54 AM
Great job!! And I did laugh when the door opened!!

SunshineGirl
06-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Okay so I'm a big dork and like to make video blogs.

Tricia, I just posted this one on youtube if you want to add it to the SR video blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2rxgpXP-7k

I'm hoping it helps drive some shopping traffic to SR. I talked about great deals on costumes for MNSSHP since I know there are lots of people out there planning WDW vacations for Sept. and Oct. and maybe if they come here to shop it will get us closer to a big disney cashout (since I know we need more shopping).

I love it!!! I think I have found a kindred spirit in making videos now. LOL! Here's what I am going to do. I'm going to post your video and include your referral link in it. :) As persuasive as you were about having people shop through Sunshine Rewards, I just know that you will end up having some people sign up under you as Halloween gets closer.

And now I have to go check out the costumes at Disney Shopping. Sadly, DD5 has already been Tink TWICE in her short little life. So that one is out for us. But my girls have been some Disney character every single year (and we'll be at MNSSHP this year). So this is perfect!

mirandag819
06-25-2008, 01:42 PM
I love it!!! I think I have found a kindred spirit in making videos now. LOL! Here's what I am going to do. I'm going to post your video and include your referral link in it. :) As persuasive as you were about having people shop through Sunshine Rewards, I just know that you will end up having some people sign up under you as Halloween gets closer.

And now I have to go check out the costumes at Disney Shopping. Sadly, DD5 has already been Tink TWICE in her short little life. So that one is out for us. But my girls have been some Disney character every single year (and we'll be at MNSSHP this year). So this is perfect!

Cool :sunshine: ! Thanks Tricia ! Getting referrals from this would be way awesome. I just liked doing it for fun, but getting credit for a referral would be GREAT (especially if they sign up during the referral contest!)

I wish I had noticed the door opening myself before I uploaded.... I was talking about Halloween I could have pretended there was a ghost hehe