PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Pooh sized ladies-- Lane Bryant semi-annual sale

Debbie Jean
06-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Excellent sale for all us Pooh sized ladies!

I just bought 4 of my favorite bras, 5 panties and 1 shirt for a total of $59.94 with free shipping!! That's a savings of $138.06!!! Doesn't get better than that! :party:

SunshineGirl
06-25-2008, 12:21 PM
When they have their sales, they are reall awesome sales. Perfect time to stock up on the "necessities."

DisneyMa
06-25-2008, 12:32 PM
pooh sized ladies!!:rotfl: All I can think of is when Pooh gets stuck in Rabbit's house! Then Rabbit starts to decorate Pooh's back end:rotfl: Funny, I look like Pooh, but worry/stress like Rabbit.

I'm off to check out the sales. I've never bought from them. But, free shipping is a teaser.....

MrsWonka
06-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Dang. I just had to pick up necessitites at the store because the shipping was too high and I needed to get sized (just stopped nursing and wasn't sure where we were now)!

DisneyMa
06-25-2008, 01:13 PM
I don't like to buy stuff online (that I haven't already tried) Does anyone know if their bras are true to size?

MrsWonka
06-25-2008, 01:34 PM
They have a "traditional" store at the mall in Fairfield, upstairs by Things Remembered and JC Penneys. I would go try it on there and then order. But yes, most of their items are true to size. I love their tops because they are not only wider, but they are longer to cover the tummy area better.

Blessing and Miracle
06-25-2008, 02:41 PM
I love your description of us full figured women! :D

DisneyMa
06-25-2008, 02:56 PM
They have a "traditional" store at the mall in Fairfield, upstairs by Things Remembered and JC Penneys. I would go try it on there and then order. But yes, most of their items are true to size. I love their tops because they are not only wider, but they are longer to cover the tummy area better.

Thanks for that info. I think there is one in the outlets around here. Now I have to see how long for the online coupon.

DisneyMa
06-25-2008, 02:57 PM

I do too! Pooh sized:rotfl: I'm am taller than he is, so I can't use the "vertically challanged" line that my mom uses!:rotfl:

Magical JenK
06-25-2008, 04:11 PM
I bought two really great minimizer bras there last summer, but they don't seem to carry them any longer!? :0(

Debbie Jean
06-25-2008, 04:23 PM

I like to think of us as a little rounded, soft, lovable and oh so very cuddly! ;)

fanofree
06-25-2008, 06:37 PM
I don't like to buy stuff online (that I haven't already tried) Does anyone know if their bras are true to size?

Follow the directions for sizing on their site. They do not follow the "add five inches" to your band measurement rule to get your band size. (TMI but I wear a 36D at LB and a 39 or 40 C or B in other bras.) I love their cotton bras and the buy two get two with free shipping is tempting.

DisneyMa
06-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Follow the directions for sizing on their site. They do not follow the "add five inches" to your band measurement rule to get your band size. (TMI but I wear a 36D at LB and a 39 or 40 C or B in other bras.) I love their cotton bras and the buy two get two with free shipping is tempting.

In that case I think I will run to the LB here and then come home and order through SR.
Don't worry about the TMI. :)

fanofree
06-25-2008, 08:58 PM
I hope you all are happy now. I just got 4 bras, 5 pair of panties and a t-shirt. $58, not bad. :cool: