PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Big Board is Heating Up!

SunshineGirl
06-26-2008, 09:28 AM
The Sunshine Big Board contest is a hot one this month! I just refreshed the stats and only 8 credits separate 4th place from 13th place. I think that it is our closest month ever!

I'll update it again after the daily surveys come in today because things are close enough that the surveys are probably going to make a difference.

Even if you are not in the top 15 this month, you should definitely check out the contest on the leaderboard! (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leaderboard.php)

sammielynn
06-26-2008, 09:33 AM
I'm such a nerd that I check the big board everyday. I'm never on it but I do like to see what others are doing. And yes, it is very close this month. I am number 48 right now, top 50!

mirandag819
06-26-2008, 09:36 AM
I've been noticing how close it has been. Thankfully I am number 2 and have an 11.00 dollar lead over 3 and 56 dollar lead over 10. Hopefully that means I am safe, but that doesn't mean I have stopped for the month. Everyone is working so hard to secure a position that I may still be in jeopardy.

It is very interesting this month. the surveys really will make a big difference on the big board this month.

Good luck everyone !

mirandag819
06-26-2008, 09:38 AM
I got my survey credit now.... will be interesting to see how it changes the board.

jnorth1007
06-26-2008, 09:39 AM
Ohhhh if I get lucky and Shoebuy comes through I will just make it in to the 10th spot. That is unless somebody ahead comes up with a big credit. So close and yet so far away!!!!! Good luck guys this has been fun even if I don't make it!!!

Magical JenK
06-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Hopefully that means I am safe, but that doesn't mean I have stopped for the month.
Good luck everyone !

:rotfl: Love it!!

Good luck everyone! I'm #25...no competition here, but I'm very impressed w/everyone who is on the board! Earning that much in a month is an amazing feat (to me anyway)! Congrats!!:D

Weluvdisny
06-26-2008, 09:52 AM
4 days to go and it's killing me not to have it end right now!! I'm in 6th!! I've only ever made the top ten once and I'm so excited!!:clap::cooldance:

Melissa

SunshineGirl
06-26-2008, 09:58 AM
Ohhhh if I get lucky and Shoebuy comes through I will just make it in to the 10th spot. That is unless somebody ahead comes up with a big credit. So close and yet so far away!!!!! Good luck guys this has been fun even if I don't make it!!!

Actually, I saw this come through this morning. :) I'm sure Angie will get it posted today or tomorrow.

I'm about to update the board!!

jnorth1007
06-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Oh I love you guys! :love:

Weluvdisny
06-26-2008, 10:21 AM
I put an order in for Target last night so I hope that comes through before the end of the month!:sunshine2:

askomsky
06-26-2008, 11:18 AM
I was getting a kick out of how many times it was updated yesterday! lol Everytime I checked it had been updated again.

I'm not giving up, it'll be a fight to the finish!

:D

jnorth1007
06-26-2008, 11:20 AM
Hey I see my .12 from Apple Itunes coming through!!! Every little bit helps :rotfl:

llgray16
06-26-2008, 11:25 AM
It is really pathetic how often I check the BB and my account history :rotfl: We should form some sort of support group (but then we are competing against each other so I do not know how helpful we would be to one another :rotfl: )

It should be an interesting race right down to the end :clap:

Good luck everyone!

gpp2001
06-26-2008, 12:09 PM
I took two days off to go to Disneyland but I am back now and going to keep fighting to get back in the Top Ten!! I have already completed all three surveys this morning and am going to do a few offers!!

Good Luck to everyone!

jenvance
06-26-2008, 12:15 PM
I am number 17, hoping to catch up but this is the closest I have ever been so I am happy. I am so happy to have found this site, it really is like an addiction. I joined over a year ago but have only really been making money since January, all that wasted time. Every since I joined the forum, I have made a ton more money. This is really a great site!

Blessing and Miracle
06-26-2008, 01:05 PM
:clap: Congratulations, guys! :clap:

What a race.:p

deana
06-26-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm slipping off!!! I just slid down to number 9!

jnorth1007
06-26-2008, 04:12 PM
I was at 11 last update and I have had some smaller things credit since then. I was only .57 away from the 10th position. I might have a chance yet.

askomsky
06-26-2008, 04:13 PM
I was at 11 last update and I have had some smaller things credit since then. I was only .57 away from the 10th position. I might have a chance yet.

LOL, looks like shoebuy finally came though for you!

I'm holding strong, I have a few things to credit soon, this really will be down to the wire!!! :)

lanny76
06-26-2008, 04:48 PM
Well, I'm 26 this month and sort of think that is a good accomplishment when so many others seem to have earned so much this month!! I have done a lot of shopping this month, more than usual - and I just have to wonder how much more I would have to do to get on the Big Board.
Anyway, kudos to those who are on it!

DarcyDog
06-27-2008, 10:35 AM
:cry:I didn't really expect to stay since I'm not a Supermember and thus must rely on surveys and offers. Been doing good with the surveys, but for some reason, other than 1 offer, I haven't been able to get any the last 2 days. Not sure why, but all I can say is . . . there's always next month!! Congrats to those who stay in the Top 10.

jenvance
06-27-2008, 11:09 AM
Yes I have to offer my congratulations as well! Great job staying in the top ten.

llgray16
06-27-2008, 11:23 AM
:cry:I didn't really expect to stay since I'm not a Supermember and thus must rely on surveys and offers. Been doing good with the surveys, but for some reason, other than 1 offer, I haven't been able to get any the last 2 days. Not sure why, but all I can say is . . . there's always next month!! Congrats to those who stay in the Top 10.

Don't give up! You are less than $2 from being on the board and you never know what might come thru in these last few days!

SunshineGirl
06-27-2008, 11:55 AM
It is literally going to come down to one freebie offer or one survey offer this month. Crazy! I'm working as fast as I can to process credits and find new offers. I know a $10 bonus is at stake for some of you. That's huge!

m4travels
06-27-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm thinking that to relieve the stress that some may be feeling that we end the June Big Board right about now!! Whew! Stress gone!

mjjmbnmm
06-27-2008, 12:09 PM
I'm thinking that to relieve the stress that some may be feeling that we end the June Big Board right about now!! Whew! Stress gone!

SunshineGirl
06-27-2008, 12:10 PM

---counting down until Janet reads this---5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

m4travels
06-27-2008, 12:12 PM
---counting down until Janet reads this---5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

Once again Dude sticks foot in mouth..........

luvmickey
06-27-2008, 12:19 PM

Sorry I would have to second this also!! LOL

This is stressing me OUT! I just can't believe I am still in the top ten and I just keep waiting to slip out! It has been fun to see my mame on there all month.:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
06-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Once again Dude sticks foot in mouth..........

LOL! Not at all! I just have a feeling that she will be over here to make her own case before too long.

SunshineGirl
06-27-2008, 12:20 PM
LOL! Not at all! I just have a feeling that she will be over here to make her own case before too long.

Or maybe she's too busy doing offers to be reading the forum. :rotfl:

gpp2001
06-27-2008, 12:49 PM
I am NOT ready to close the big board!!!!! I just had an offer credit and did an OTX so that's another $1.50 for me!!!! I'm fighting tooth and nail to get on that board!!!! This is so crazy!! But it is a whole lot of fun!!!

Karn

Weluvdisny
06-27-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm making my case now to not close the boards yet. I'm waiting for some shopping credits to come through so I hope I get them before the end of the month. I did a SM survey last night and no credit.:computer:

I never expected to be in the top ten this month at all and now that it's down to the wire I'm going to try my darndest to climb back in!:angel:

Good luck everyone!:sunshine2:

llgray16
06-27-2008, 02:09 PM
I vote to close it now - I really don't know if I can handle 4 more days of this :headache:

j/k - I want everyone to have their fair shot (as long as they don't knock me off ;)

askomsky
06-27-2008, 02:56 PM

Here! Here! I'm with Dude! lol I'm back on the board and want to stay there. We can close it out right now. lol

I've been saying all along it's going to come down to the last day and even though I made a big jump I'm not going to get comfortable bc I know it could be anyone's game!

Weluvdisny
06-27-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm fading fast.........:eek:

I need to get home and get to work!;)

DarcyDog
06-27-2008, 03:05 PM
Quick! Quick! Quick! Close it! I went from 14 to 10. I know I won't stay there and am not sure I can take it!! :rotfl:

Actually, I'm not counting on remaining in the top 10, but I was shocked to jump 4 places! This is going to be a loooooong weekend!

deana
06-27-2008, 03:12 PM
Everytime I check the board today I am one spot lower!! I slid off this morning and keep getting lower! Help!! I keep trying to climb back on but not having any luck... :cry: Congrats to all of you!! That bonus is AWESOME!

lanny76
06-27-2008, 03:19 PM
I still think that people in the next 5 (11-15) should get a bonus, too! I remember a couple months I ended up at 11-12 - how frustrating that was when I had worked my tail off to try to get back in and saw someone get $10 at the last minute. -- Anyway, I conceded this month a long time ago, I can't keep up with people who earn 120, 150, 200 or more in a month!

Blessing and Miracle
06-27-2008, 03:21 PM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

askomsky
06-27-2008, 03:28 PM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

She's laughing now bc she knows NONE OF US will be able to catch her next month when she starts her shopping spree! lol :rotfl:

I still think that people in the next 5 (11-15) should get a bonus, too! I remember a couple months I ended up at 11-12 - how frustrating that was when I had worked my tail off to try to get back in and saw someone get $10 at the last minute

That's part of the contest, which is why I've said all along it'll come down to the last day. You just don't know who's shopping for what, who's doing credits and what will end up posting at the last minute.
I had 2 credits last month that had they come through I probably could have made the big board, but I didnt' stress over it and try to get extra offers bc it was on those 2 credits (TT"s) that I had to depend on. Just luck of the draw. Tricia does make every effort to get everything posted in time, you just never know.

mdapiggy
06-27-2008, 03:30 PM
I am so happy and excited to be number 1, like everyone else I keep checking the board to see how I am doing. I only seriously started doing SR in April of this year and just love everything about it. I am so happy that I made SM for next quarter and that I made the Big Board this month. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. Thanks to the whole SR team.

llgray16
06-27-2008, 03:35 PM
I still think that people in the next 5 (11-15) should get a bonus, too! I remember a couple months I ended up at 11-12 - how frustrating that was when I had worked my tail off to try to get back in and saw someone get $10 at the last minute. -- Anyway, I conceded this month a long time ago, I can't keep up with people who earn 120, 150, 200 or more in a month!

The worst for me was one month (I'm pretty sure it was my best month ever) you had to be 1st, 5th or tenth (I think) in order to get the bonus. It wa so stressful holding on to that first place spot. I felt so bad for the 2nd place finisher. That was a rough month (but the bonus sure was worth it :D )

I LOVE the contests! It really gets people motivated. Just look - in the past week over 10 people have been competing for their spots on the board which means more money for them and more revenues for SR! A win/win situation for most but sadly not all :(

Good luck everyone! It should be a really fun sprint for that finish line!

askomsky
06-27-2008, 03:35 PM
I am so happy and excited to be number 1, like everyone else I keep checking the board to see how I am doing. I only seriously started doing SR in April of this year and just love everything about it. I am so happy that I made SM for next quarter and that I made the Big Board this month. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. Thanks to the whole SR team.

Ok Michele, what I want to know is what big purchase did you make at the beginning of the month?????? :rotfl: You were #1 from the beginning!
YOU GO GIRL! Congrats! :)

llgray16
06-27-2008, 03:39 PM
She's laughing now bc she knows NONE OF US will be able to catch her next month when she starts her shopping spree! lol :rotfl:

Ain't that the truth :rotfl:

mdapiggy
06-27-2008, 03:40 PM
My mother wanted this very expensive piece of Jewelry from Smartbargins and I convinced her to let me order it through SR I started out with a $90.00 credit--so it was great it didn't cost me anything and I made $90.00 thanks Mom.

askomsky
06-27-2008, 03:40 PM
The worst for me was one month (I'm pretty sure it was my best month ever) you had to be 1st, 5th or tenth (I think) in order to get the bonus. It wa so stressful holding on to that first place spot. I felt so bad for the 2nd place finisher. That was a rough month (but the bonus sure was worth it :D )

I LOVE the contests! It really gets people motivated. Just look - in the past week over 10 people have been competing for their spots on the board which means more money for them and more revenues for SR! A win/win situation for most but sadly not all :(

Good luck everyone! It should be a really fun sprint for that finish line!

Wow that was before I joined, and never realized it wasn't always the "Top Ten". That would be VERY stressful! lol

I agree it's a win/win for 10 people and SR. SR doesn't have to do it, but it's REALLY, REALLY nice that they do!!!!

llgray16
06-27-2008, 03:43 PM
Wow that was before I joined, and never realized it wasn't always the "Top Ten". That would be VERY stressful! lol

I agree it's a win/win for 10 people and SR. SR doesn't have to do it, but it's REALLY, REALLY nice that they do!!!!

Actually, now that I think about, everyone wins by having bigger SR accounts. Some just win a little bit more than others.

Yeah, it was very stressful. I have to say I prefer the top 10 bonus much better!

askomsky
06-27-2008, 03:44 PM
My mother wanted this very expensive piece of Jewelry from Smartbargins and I convinced her to let me order it through SR I started out with a $90.00 credit--so it was great it didn't cost me anything and I made $90.00 thanks Mom.

WOW! You go Mom! lol I did the same thing for my mom but it was only a $4 credit. Hey every little bit helps!

I'm thinking my mom will need help getting closer to xmas bc of what she wants to get my stepdad. I told her she MUST consult me first! :rotfl: Of course I'll be able to help her with the spec's but I do have an ulterior motive!

askomsky
06-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Actually, now that I think about, everyone wins by having bigger SR accounts. Some just win a little bit more than others.

Yeah, it was very stressful. I have to say I prefer the top 10 bonus much better!

True! So true!!!!!!

disney_girl
06-27-2008, 03:50 PM
Definitely looks like it will be down to the wire this month! I've just been kind of hanging out at #15 for awhile. I would have to get well over $15 to have a nice spot this time around so I'm just biding my time until July 1st! I'm thinking Lisa is going to blow us out of the water though! lol

Good luck everyone! That top 10 bonus is SWEET!!!!!!!:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
06-27-2008, 03:51 PM

Ahhh!!! That explains that! I was really confused when I saw that sale come through because it didn't seem like something I could see one of our members buying. At first I thought it had to be fraudulent it was so big. So I checked out your account and (based on my not so scientific methods of detecting fraudulent accounts) decided that it looked legit. Good deal for you!!!

llgray16
06-27-2008, 03:56 PM

That is fantastic! And think with that bonus for being in the top 10 your mom actually made you over $100 (the $90 plus the 10% bonus for your whole month!)

mdapiggy
06-27-2008, 04:00 PM
That is fantastic! And think with that bonus for being in the top 10 your mom actually made you over $100 (the $90 plus the 10% bonus for your whole month!)

I know I was so excited when she told me to buy it--I was doing a little dance.

Blessing and Miracle
06-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Definitely looks like it will be down to the wire this month! I've just been kind of hanging out at #15 for awhile. I would have to get well over $15 to have a nice spot this time around so I'm just biding my time until July 1st! I'm thinking Lisa is going to blow us out of the water though! lol

Good luck everyone! That top 10 bonus is SWEET!!!!!!!:sunshine:

Ha, no she's not. LOL. :angel:

SunshineGirl
06-27-2008, 04:13 PM
Just updated the board again. I can't believe how much the names move every time I update it!

Blessing and Miracle
06-27-2008, 04:24 PM

Oh, don't feel like that. If you do then you really will feel disappointed and never try. It takes a lot of hard work even for those that earn that much. One month, I spent a whole lot of money, but where I spent it made a huge difference and I didn't even come close to making the board. It's just fun and games!:)

Blessing and Miracle
06-27-2008, 04:28 PM

That's part of the contest, which is why I've said all along it'll come down to the last day. You just don't know who's shopping for what, who's doing credits and what will end up posting at the last minute.
I had 2 credits last month that had they come through I probably could have made the big board, but I didnt' stress over it and try to get extra offers bc it was on those 2 credits (TT"s) that I had to depend on. Just luck of the draw. Tricia does make every effort to get everything posted in time, you just never know.

I'm laughing because I'm just happy I don't have to worry about shaking you, Shelly or Dude off my back. :D

askomsky
06-27-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm laughing because I'm just happy I don't have to worry about shaking you, Shelly or Dude off my back. :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You just never know!!!!!

LauraLea
06-27-2008, 04:40 PM
I have been hanging on to the #9 spot all day, but there's so many members on my tail. I am holding my breath my recent shopping credits get posted soon. I have gotten no work done today, just keep refreshing my Current Earnings screen.

Come on SR....... P O S T T H O S E C R E D I T S ! ! !

Laura

gpp2001
06-27-2008, 08:12 PM
I just added .63!!!! Got a SM survey and a click and scratch for .02!!!!

Slowly, slowly, said the sloth!!!!

gpp2001
06-30-2008, 10:49 AM
It appears that I am out of the running for the Top Ten - I really don't think there is any way for me to earn over $4 today!!! :cry:

It was fun to try to keep up but I have had a number of offers not credit for me!! :cry: I don't think I'll be in the running again for a while - summer vacations and all!!

Congratulations to everyone on the Big Board!! Good Work! :party: :party:

luvmickey
06-30-2008, 04:03 PM
I just moved out of the top ten!:(
It shows that it will not be updated again until after midnight but can you still make some more money doing offers and it get counted for today?

jnorth1007
06-30-2008, 04:10 PM
You can continue to earn. It counts everything up until midnight eastern time. I am sure that tricia will have it updated a few more times tonight. That is the default setting but with so many going back and forth I am sure she will update before midnight several more times.

m 'n c
06-30-2008, 04:16 PM
I just moved out of the top ten!:(
It shows that it will not be updated again until after midnight but can you still make some more money doing offers and it get counted for today?

Not to discourage anyone from the BB but a few things if you are getting knocked out:

The only thing to remember is that these credits count for this quarter not next quarter so if you aren't close to the 10th spot you might want to stop earning for this quarter and wait until tomorrow to do the freebies again so you can have those count towards next quarter's SM qualifying $100. Also your BB bonus will not count towards your earnings for next quarter so another thing to consider. It will be back dated to be in June earnings.

SunshineGirl
06-30-2008, 04:19 PM
It still seems to be changing quite a bit. I don't know what you all are doing. LOL! But every time I update, everyone moves a little.

luvmickey
06-30-2008, 04:22 PM
Well I think I am out! :(:cry: I am now down $3 and I don't think there is anything that I can do to catch up. Oh well I guess it was fun. This is the first time all month that I have moved out of the top ten. Not sure what you all are doing today also to keep making more money!

llgray16
06-30-2008, 04:23 PM
It still seems to be changing quite a bit. I don't know what you all are doing. LOL! But every time I update, everyone moves a little.

Yeah and not in the right way either :( I'm still hanging on but I'll be on pins and needles until tomorrow!

luvmickey
06-30-2008, 04:37 PM
Yeah and not in the right way either :( I'm still hanging on but I'll be on pins and needles until tomorrow!

Well I am right behind you and I really have no more ways to make any thing today. Nothing is crediting for me so you should be ok!

congrats to all who stayed on the big board!:clap: I think I did pretty good for not being a SM and being new to SR. It was a fun competition!

Weluvdisny
06-30-2008, 05:21 PM
I had some shopping credits come through that put me back in the top ten. I still have a survey or two to take so hopefully that will help keep me in.

LauraLea
06-30-2008, 06:41 PM
:cry:

my shopping credits did not come through.........laura

jnorth1007
06-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Tricia can we get one more update to the big board before midnight????

SunshineGirl
06-30-2008, 11:09 PM
Tricia can we get one more update to the big board before midnight????

Sure thing!

jnorth1007
06-30-2008, 11:10 PM
wooooooooooohoooooooo I am bck up to six and can go to sleep lol i have done all i can do. :party:

mirandag819
06-30-2008, 11:13 PM
Way to go !

I believe I am safe now at number three ! YAY ! :party: Number three on the big board and tomorow I become and SM for the first time ! Whoo hoo.... I'm just bummed I won't be able to check it out much tomorrow.... Tomorrow is the first day of closing for me (Accountant), and I'll probably get stuck at work until midnight :cry:

But still YAY :banana: ! YAY ! :banana:YAY! :banana:

Weluvdisny
06-30-2008, 11:34 PM
Are we going to get a final tally at midnight?

luvmickey
06-30-2008, 11:42 PM
Well looks like I will end in #11th. If some of the offers I did would have credited it might have been different. Its hard ending in 11th place, you are so close but just not good enough. :cry::cry::cry::( Today was the first day all month that I was not in the top 10!

DarcyDog
07-01-2008, 12:01 AM
wooooooooooohoooooooo I am bck up to six and can go to sleep lol i have done all i can do. :party:

Aha! You are the one who took my No. 6 spot!!:rotfl:
Prior to this last update, I was No. 6! Actually, over the weekend, I dropped to 14 and by some miracle I managed to finish at No 7 (unless something changes in the next few minutes), and am extremely grateful and happy! Congrats to everyone who worked this Big Board to the last minute! Here's to next month!

pbhall13
07-01-2008, 12:11 AM
you all give it a good fight this month!!!

Pamela

3dog2kidmom
07-01-2008, 07:56 AM
What a great race this month! Congrats to all the top 10! :clap:

Weluvdisny
07-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Congratulations everyone! It's only my second time in the top ten and I'm lovin' it! :party:

jenvance
07-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Congrats to all in the top ten!! I am so happy for all of you.

llgray16
07-01-2008, 09:39 AM
:clap: Congrats everyone for a great race!