PDA

View Full Version : Symbicort offer question

fourfoxesinpa
06-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Anyone see how you sign up for the offer? I clicked on the "sign up" block and it takes me to a site with lots of info about asthma but no place to enter my info. I did see a place to sign up for emails on the initial page but don't feel comfortable that that is where I should be signing up.

Anything help is appreciated!

llgray16
06-26-2008, 12:36 PM
On the first page, click on the Measures of Success ad. Then on that page, onthe left hand side is a box under Set up your profile that says sign up now. That is what I signed up under. Haven't recieved credit yet but I'm pretty sure that is what you are supposed to do.

llgray16
06-26-2008, 12:44 PM
I just received credit for this :banana:

jenvance
06-26-2008, 01:01 PM
On the first page, click on the Measures of Success ad. Then on that page, onthe left hand side is a box under Set up your profile that says sign up now. That is what I signed up under. Haven't recieved credit yet but I'm pretty sure that is what you are supposed to do.
That's how I did it too and I received credit. didn't credit on the hour though, took a little longer :love:

Iteach
06-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Was there an email to confirm? If this is, I may wait until tonight to do it as I have to go to work for a little while. Thanks

llgray16
06-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Was there an email to confirm? If this is, I may wait until tonight to do it as I have to go to work for a little while. Thanks

Nope - no confirmation email.

MooseBrains
06-26-2008, 01:30 PM
I just did it and got credit with in minutes. No email to confirm and it was an easy offer. Thank you for the instructions on how to do the offer.

Iteach
06-26-2008, 01:46 PM
There isn't any Measures of Success ad on the first page when I click on the SR offer link? Can anyone help? Thanks

fourfoxesinpa
06-26-2008, 01:53 PM
:thanks: for the walk through!

lrsellars
06-26-2008, 01:54 PM
The ad is displayed near the top of the page. It's in blue, I think. I clicked on it but didn't see the "profile" section, just "register". I entered the information but didn't get credit.

Iteach
06-26-2008, 01:58 PM
I just did the offer, now will see if it credits. I did not have a picture ad, just the word "advertisement". I'm on a Mac, maybe that's why. I just clicked around in the area of the word and got in. I did complete the whole registration and since I have asthma this offer is very relevant to me. Thanks for all the help everyone!

fourfoxesinpa
06-26-2008, 02:07 PM
I did the offer and got credit but wanted to give a heads up that registration can only be for patients 12 and older. I first did it for DD who has a worse case of asthma. BUT, she's only 9 and I got a page that said Symbicort is only for patients 12 and older. So, I used the back key and then put in the info. for myself and it processed but just FYI.

lanny76
06-26-2008, 05:16 PM
Did this and got credit on the hour!

Weluvdisny
06-27-2008, 10:14 AM
I did this offer last night and no credit for me.:computer::confused: