PDA

View Full Version : Magazines.com?

ligrumpygirl
06-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Do we still have magazines.com?

I just ordered Zoobooks through the offer here on SR but wanted to see if the toddler version was available on any magazine site here.

SunshineGirl
06-26-2008, 02:57 PM
We pulled them when we had so much trouble getting credits from them. I am still on the fence about them because MagazineDiscountCenter and RockBottomMagazines have been so great.

disney_girl
06-26-2008, 03:12 PM
I'm looking for this one too! Looks like MagazineDiscountCenter has it for $25.95 and 20% back!

SunshineGirl
06-26-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm looking for this one too! Looks like MagazineDiscountCenter has it for $25.95 and 20% back!

As an aside...it looks like magazines.com would have offered the exact same rate. If it had been better, I would have added magazines.com back for you and let you decide if you wanted to take the chance on the credits. LOL!

ligrumpygirl
06-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks! I will probably try the new one but wait until the end of the month to get credit next quarter!

disney_girl
06-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Thanks! I will probably try the new one but wait until the end of the month to get credit next quarter!

Great minds think alike...:sunshine:

mmm611
06-26-2008, 07:19 PM
Ooh, thanks for the heads up about RockBottom. My mom told me about a mag called Cooking for 2. I've been trying to teach myself to cook since I got my apartment two months ago. I picked up an issue at Barnes & Noble a few weeks ago with a coupon and was thinking of subscribing. I had checked Magazine Discount Center and they didn't have it, but Rock Bottom does! I did notice Magazines.com had it, but now I can order from RBM!