PDA

View Full Version : Trying Hard to Wait 'till July 1st!

Blessing and Miracle
06-26-2008, 05:27 PM
I've been trying so hard to wait to shop for the "much needed" and the "much wanted" items until July or at least June 30th. My list is getting longer and longer. I want it to all go towards next quarter to ensure my SM status! :D

I have birthday presents, vacation items, and Lord, I've been craving another Mrs. Prindable's apple so much that I've been dreaming about it. :rotfl:

I'm an enjoy everyday kinda girl, but I've been hurrying them away so I can buy my apple. :D

I guess I can blame it on Tricia and her great company by getting things posted to our accounts in a fashionably quick manner! :p

gpp2001
06-26-2008, 05:39 PM
You could start shopping on the 28th - because even with the three day hold - it won't credit until after July 1st. Two days is two days when you're craving an apple!!!! :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
06-26-2008, 05:53 PM
You could start shopping on the 28th - because even with the three day hold - it won't credit until after July 1st. Two days is two days when you're craving an apple!!!! :rotfl:

Wouldn't it be the 29th? Doesn't the day you actually shop on counts as one day? I never really pay attention. I just check to see if it's posted. LOL.

disneyforever
06-26-2008, 06:29 PM
I've been trying so hard to wait to shop for the "much needed" and the "much wanted" items until July or at least June 30th. My list is getting longer and longer. I want it to all go towards next quarter to ensure my SM status! :D

I have birthday presents, vacation items, and Lord, I've been craving another Mrs. Prindable's apple so much that I've been dreaming about it. :rotfl:

I'm an enjoy everyday kinda girl, but I've been hurrying them away so I can buy my apple. :D

I guess I can blame it on Tricia and her great company by getting things posted to our accounts in a fashionably quick manner! :p

I have a list growing too. But I am trying to wait - except for ordering Nuts on the Net. I have to do that tomorrow! However, Drugstore, and Shoebuy are just going to have to wait until July. :rotfl: And I would love to try Mrs. Prindable's apples, too.

m 'n c
06-26-2008, 06:58 PM
Yes I know what you mean. I have a small list growing as well. I made a mistake and ordered my Scrapbook Factory earlier this week and it's already credited (thanks Tricia) so those credits aren't going to make it for next quarter. Oh well. Just means I need to order a little more next month.

So what is on your list?

Mine is New Jeans (nordies or shopbop), drugstore.com for white strips and shampoo, vitalicious, cake topper, makeup from sephora, and then whatever mike wants for his b-day and probably a baptism gift for the nephew.

Blessing and Miracle
06-26-2008, 07:25 PM
I have a list growing too. But I am trying to wait - except for ordering Nuts on the Net. I have to do that tomorrow! However, Drugstore, and Shoebuy are just going to have to wait until July. :rotfl: And I would love to try Mrs. Prindable's apples, too.

Oh, that are delicious. I bought one for myself in May and then my wonderful UnMerry Christmas Pal sent me one earlier this month. I shared the first one, but the second one, I ate all by myself.:D Such a wonderful treat.:p

Blessing and Miracle
06-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Yes I know what you mean. I have a small list growing as well. I made a mistake and ordered my Scrapbook Factory earlier this week and it's already credited (thanks Tricia) so those credits aren't going to make it for next quarter. Oh well. Just means I need to order a little more next month.

So what is on your list?

Mine is New Jeans (nordies or shopbop), drugstore.com for white strips and shampoo, vitalicious, cake topper, makeup from sephora, and then whatever mike wants for his b-day and probably a baptism gift for the nephew.

My list is very long. I have a ton of things that I really need. I also need some fun stuff for our trip next month. I want (don't need) but want some new luggage. I definitely want a couple of new outfits, some new lingerie, especially since the children won't be with us this trip. I can leave the mommy appropriate night gowns at home.:rotfl:

disneyforever
06-26-2008, 07:47 PM
My list is very long. I have a ton of things that I really need. I also need some fun stuff for our trip next month. I want (don't need) but want some new luggage. I definitely want a couple of new outfits, some new lingerie, especially since the children won't be with us this trip. I can leave the mommy appropriate night gowns at home.:rotfl:

Woohoo! Sounds like fun times coming up!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

mmm611
06-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Wouldn't it be the 29th? Doesn't the day you actually shop on counts as one day? I never really pay attention. I just check to see if it's posted. LOL.

I think you should be ok to shop Saturday. I ordered some stuff from Lands End Sunday this week and the credit hold came off Wed. I meant to look at what the date it originally posted was, but I forgot. If you shop Saturday, they would post Tuesday...the 1st.

disney_girl
06-26-2008, 08:25 PM
Looks like there's going to be some shopping the first of the month!! I have a few things as well. Some scrapbook stuff, magazine subscription, drugstore.com and a few others. Happy shopping everyone!!

DisneyMa
06-26-2008, 08:49 PM
Wow, with you megga shoppers no wonder I've never made it near the big board!!:rotfl:

Now, about that apple......

Blessing and Miracle
06-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Wow, with you megga shoppers no wonder I've never made it near the big board!!:rotfl:

Hey, I didn't go near that board this month. I'm number 89! And that's progress because I've been in the upper 90's or higher all month!:angel:

And that apple is simply delicious.:D

Blessing and Miracle
06-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Woohoo! Sounds like fun times coming up!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Blessing and Miracle
06-26-2008, 09:18 PM
I think you should be ok to shop Saturday. I ordered some stuff from Lands End Sunday this week and the credit hold came off Wed. I meant to look at what the date it originally posted was, but I forgot. If you shop Saturday, they would post Tuesday...the 1st.

Thanks. That's probably when I'll start. The first thing will be that apple.:D

faithhope
06-26-2008, 09:22 PM
I have my list ready to go...just waiting for the new quarter...:banana:

mmm611
06-26-2008, 09:53 PM
I gotta run the numbers on my credit card to find out how much I'm willing to put on this billing period. I need to order some ink and want a magazine subscription I just found out a SR merchant has.....and I really WANT to replace my light blue Beach Crocs because the tread is shot, but that one might have to wait. I'm trying to figure out how the best way to do this is so I don't risk having cookie issues if I decide to do it all the same day.

askomsky
06-26-2008, 10:04 PM

LOL Well Tricia did say shopping was down, so we're just trying to help! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-26-2008, 10:20 PM
LOL Well Tricia did say shopping was down, so we're just trying to help! :rotfl:

And Tricia appreciates it. LOL!

And sorry we've become too efficient at post credits quickly. You can blame SunshineGuy and all of his technical genius for that. :rotfl:

askomsky
06-26-2008, 10:25 PM
And Tricia appreciates it. LOL!

And sorry we've become too efficient at post credits quickly. You can blame SunshineGuy and all of his technical genius for that. :rotfl:

:rotfl: No complaining here, one of the reasons why I made a few purchases I knew they would post rather quickly!!! On the other we know how fast the credits post, so we just have to "time" it right!

DisneyMa
06-26-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm gonna go look up that apple!! Which one is your favorite?

SunshineGirl
06-26-2008, 11:09 PM

I've tried every one of them I think and love the triple chocolate. But I'm a big dark chocolate fan.

disneyforever
06-26-2008, 11:14 PM

I second this question... what are some of the flavors of apples you have eaten? Was there one you just loved? (and all of them is not a fair answer - even if it is the truth, LOL )

mjjmbnmm
06-26-2008, 11:16 PM
The triple choc. get my vote. It was soooooooo good.

SunshineGirl
06-26-2008, 11:18 PM
The one with the oreos on it was probably my least favorite. Don't get me wrong. I love oreos. But compared to the others with their top notch chocolate, it just seemed "ordinary."

jenvance
06-27-2008, 08:12 AM
I have neer had one, lol. But I may just have to try after reading all this.

Blessing and Miracle
06-27-2008, 03:30 PM
I'm a huge nut and chocolate fan! So, I ordered the pecan and chocolate and my pal sent me the walnut and chocolate. Both were divine. I've found that if you eat them room temp they are better. The first one I kept in the fridge and cut it when I wanted a piece. The carmel was too hard. But the second one, I took it out and allowed it to sit for awhile before eating it and that soften the carmel. And it just melted in my mouth!

Okay, I'm getting really hungry now. :rotfl:

DisneyMa
06-27-2008, 03:40 PM
I just looked at the website last night and realized that most of them have nuts. I'm very allergic. Better safe than sorry.

I do love a carmel apple, though!! My favorite one is at Disneyland/DCA it's called a Apple pie apple. YUMMY!! I'll have to get a couple to bring home. I wonder how long they last?