PDA

View Full Version : avanquest code

eaglesdare
06-27-2008, 08:52 AM
i am ready now to get the scrapbook factory. i clicked on the code for free shipping and save $10 but when it comes up it says its down.

any advise or help?

m 'n c
06-27-2008, 08:57 AM
Hmm I was able to use it on Tuesday. Maybe they are just having a little technical difficulty over there and it will work in a couple of hours??

eaglesdare
06-27-2008, 08:59 AM
i hope so. i really have been wanting to order it. but with the disney trip i couldn't afford it before now.

and now that i am ready, there is a problem lol

i did not get many pics from this past trip (which was a nightmare) but i still have lots of pics from my last 2 trips. i so need to get back to scrapping.

eaglesdare
06-27-2008, 09:02 AM
there is a coupon code. so do you think if i just went into the site and when i get to check out, if i enter that code, do you think it would work that way?

m 'n c
06-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Well it won't allow you to get rewards if you don't go thru SR. Remember that whole cookie tracking? Is the site working at all? Maybe Tricia just needs to check the link if their site is up.

eaglesdare
06-27-2008, 09:13 AM
i will wait a while and keep checking. maybe tricia will have some answers soon.

thanks.

sunshinecindy
06-27-2008, 09:20 AM
i will wait a while and keep checking. maybe tricia will have some answers soon.

thanks.

I'll check it. They seem to have quite bit of trouble with their codes for some reason.

If you are getting the page not found, just go ahead and search for the item you want from that page and use the code. For some reason, they haven't got their page finished yet, but its ok to use that code. Just do a search.

eaglesdare
06-27-2008, 09:41 AM
ok thanks so much!

and yes that is what is says, when i click on the offer from sr site, page not found. but i was thinking since it had a coupon code, then maybe i could just put the code in during check out.

i will try that. thanks again!

jnorth1007
06-27-2008, 10:41 AM
I just ordered the scrapbook factory too. Digital scrapbooking is much more up my alley that the real thing. I just don't have the room for all the supplies the real one needs.

m 'n c
06-27-2008, 10:42 AM
I just ordered the scrapbook factory too. Digital scrapbooking is much more up my alley that the real thing. I just don't have the room for all the supplies the real one needs.

Join the club Janet. We can figure it out together.

SunshineGirl
06-27-2008, 04:43 PM
ok thanks so much!

and yes that is what is says, when i click on the offer from sr site, page not found. but i was thinking since it had a coupon code, then maybe i could just put the code in during check out.

i will try that. thanks again!

Did you get this to work for you?

jnorth1007
06-27-2008, 04:45 PM
I did it that way Tricia a few hours ago. I just clicked on the SR link and then went in and found the scrapbook factory and entered the code in to the code area and it removed the $10 and the shipping.

SunshineGirl
06-27-2008, 04:47 PM
I did it that way Tricia a few hours ago. I just clicked on the SR link and then went in and found the scrapbook factory and entered the code in to the code area and it removed the $10 and the shipping.

I see your credit. ;)

jnorth1007
06-27-2008, 04:49 PM
Oh you guys are making me cry lately. I am just so happy when things credit automatically for me. It is better than Easter for me LOL makes me want to shop more. As a matter of fact I need to get some party supplies for Grace's birthday in July.

eaglesdare
06-28-2008, 09:31 AM
no, i wasnt able to get back to it yesterday. but i am on my way right now to do it, i just don't want to lose the special right now. i have been so busy since getting back from disney.

off now to order this one way or the other. lol

eaglesdare
06-28-2008, 09:39 AM
i just tried to put the code in. i am not getting the $10 discount. only free shipping.

so the code is not working for me.

help! please :sunshine2:

eaglesdare
06-28-2008, 09:45 AM
at what point do you see the $10 being removed? it stayed at the 39.95 for me the whole way, well plus tax was 41 ish? i forget the exact amount.

i got out of it for right now. will wait now for some assistance. but my card is sitting right here and i am ordering today (i hope lol)

m 'n c
06-28-2008, 11:09 AM
hmm when i ordered on Tuesday I just went to the checkout screen and put in the code and it took it off then before I hit submit. Are you doing it in capital case?

jnorth1007
06-28-2008, 11:25 AM
I just did it yesterday and my total bill was 29.95. That is free shipping and $10 off the price of 39.95. I would clear your cookies and go back in and try it again. Go to the link for Scrapbook factory it will give you a page not found but then just click on create or something like that and find the product. Put it in your cart and then when you go to checkout there is a box on the lower left hand side to enter the code AFFSBF and it will give you the $10 off and the free shipping. Hope this helps!

eaglesdare
06-28-2008, 11:53 AM
no i did not use caps. i will go try that.

eaglesdare
06-28-2008, 12:00 PM
the caps worked. thanks so much. i just ordered it and got the discount.

remember everyone to put the code is and make sure your caps are on.

thank you everyone for the help!

m 'n c
06-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Glad that worked. I try to keep the same case with any code. :)

eaglesdare
06-30-2008, 04:27 PM
is there a way to track this order? i mean is it sent ups, or usps? just curious as to when it might arrive.

also, when i look on the order details, it has a spot for "email install code"

is this an online way to download it? it is being sent in box right? with a cd?

so does anyone know what the install code is for?

eaglesdare
07-01-2008, 08:10 AM
just bumping to see if anyone knows about the install code.

m 'n c
07-01-2008, 08:18 AM
No idea on the code. I do think mine is here though as I got a notice from USPS to go pick something up at my apartment office. I'll report back after 9.

eaglesdare
07-01-2008, 10:11 AM
oh so it comes usps? guess i will just have to have a little more patience.

m 'n c
07-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Well I don't know exactly. I am waiting for 2 packages and I didn't make it this morning. I will try again before the office closes at 6 but I'm assuming this is the software.

m 'n c
07-02-2008, 12:16 AM
sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I really didn't think I'd make it in time to stop by my apt office this afternoon but I eeked in. It came Fed Ex actually by 2 day air. Would have been nice had they let me know because it's been there since last week!

eaglesdare
07-02-2008, 10:13 AM
sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I really didn't think I'd make it in time to stop by my apt office this afternoon but I eeked in. It came Fed Ex actually by 2 day air. Would have been nice had they let me know because it's been there since last week!

fedex? holy cow, yeah it would have been nice to have know that. i haven't found anykind of tracking code.

did you ask for 2 day air? i think i ordered mine on saturday, that would make what, monday and tuesday, so maybe i will get it on wednesday? if the 2 day air is standard.

well now, since you have yours, its time for you to play now!!!!!!!

m 'n c
07-02-2008, 10:26 AM
I think it was standard - I didn't pick 2nd day nor FedEx.