PDA

View Full Version : Clorox Green and Cetapil Offers

MooseBrains
06-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Has anyone gotten credit for these offers yet? I did one yesterday and one today. I cleared cookies and history, clicked all the dots and opened the required amount of offers.

Yet no credit. What am I missing for the credit?

jenvance
06-27-2008, 11:07 AM
I got credit for Cetaphil, but not Clorox Green.

Iteach
06-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Did not get credit for Clorox Green either. Haven't tried the other one.

lrsellars
06-27-2008, 12:27 PM
Look in the automatic credit thread. There are quite a few who did. I didn't but if they are available again next month, I'll give them another shot.

cglaura
06-27-2008, 12:56 PM
I got them. Did you click on the confirmation emails? I did, not sure if it makes a difference but I always click on every confirmation email from every offer so the advertisers know it was a legitimate lead.

jenvance
06-27-2008, 01:11 PM
I got them. Did you click on the confirmation emails? I did, not sure if it makes a difference but I always click on every confirmation email from every offer so the advertisers know it was a legitimate lead.
I always do that also as long as I can find the confirmation emails. I believe I got one for both though.

MooseBrains
06-27-2008, 02:13 PM
I did get email for the cetaphil one but not for the clorox. I did get credit and I am on the 1 offer a day goal so I am happy. Then DH let me go shopping at drugstore.com rather than spend 1/2 tank of fuel going to the city. I got the $5.00 first time coupon, I used online coupons for things I needed and went through SR so I will get $1.50 back from shopping. It has been a very good SR day!:cooldance:

llgray16
06-27-2008, 02:19 PM
I did both and did not receive credit for either. I have a google toolbar installed and I think that the popup blocker on that is keeping from receiveing credit for some offers. When I can try these again next month, I am going to turn the poup blocker off and see if that helps with the crediting.

T1nkrules
06-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Nope, no credit either....cleared cookies, clicked on confirming emails...nope...will try again next month! :sunshine: