PDA

View Full Version : dumb question...

ligrumpygirl
07-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Where do I enter the SM word to get into the forum?? Is it just by sending Cindy the word?? We used to be able to enter it as we clicked on the SM area but I don't see it now.

askomsky
07-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Where do I enter the SM word to get into the forum?? Is it just by sending Cindy the word?? We used to be able to enter it as we clicked on the SM area but I don't see it now.

User CP, request to join user group or something like that lower left hand corner. Password goes there. I almost forgot today too!

ligrumpygirl
07-01-2008, 09:21 PM
User CP, request to join user group or something like that lower left hand corner. Password goes there. I almost forgot today too!

ok did that already....just waiting now!

icartjetta
07-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Janet, did you make Cindy mad, she just might not let you in!:D

ligrumpygirl
07-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Janet, did you make Cindy mad, she just might not let you in!:D

I don't THINK I did...darn were is that wine coupon I saw?? I may have to send her some wine!:redwine:

m 'n c
07-01-2008, 10:50 PM
I don't THINK I did...darn were is that wine coupon I saw?? I may have to send her some wine!:redwine:

I think she's drinking the bubbly kind this month. Might want to send some of that her way. :D

askomsky
07-01-2008, 10:51 PM
I think she's drinking the bubbly kind this month. Might want to send some of that her way. :D

Not you again too! lol I'm heading to bed, can't take it anymore!!!

ligrumpygirl
07-01-2008, 11:24 PM
OK I'm in...don't ask how much I had to send along!

m 'n c
07-01-2008, 11:25 PM
OK I'm in...don't ask how much I had to send along!

Knowing Cindy I bet it was a ginormous order. You can't just send her 1 bottle and expect to be able to weasel in on her. Glad you made it in tonight.